Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by Send2joey

1. Send2joey

Mods so far

Amochien off of Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B076P9HT5K/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 really good fit for the truck
  2. Send2joey

Mods so far

That's a vinyl wrap. Non adhesive, they kinda stretch and heat it and then it sticks, they say also easy to remove with a heat gun later. Should get 4-5 years out of it - wasn't 100% sure I'd like the black on the bottom so was more comfortable with $300 wrap rather than the $1,500 the local...
  3. Send2joey

RECALL: 370,437 Ram Heavy Duty Trucks & Dodge Durango Models For ABS Software Issue!

Got the ABS update Friday morning. Dropped the truck, went to breakfast with the wife, and picked up on the way back, too easy.
  4. Send2joey

What did you do TO your RAM today?

Looks good, I only hosed the dust and sand off mine . . . Is that an aftermarket grill w the horizontal bars?
  5. Send2joey

Mods so far

For ideas - nerf bars/side steps, bull bar on the front, tint on the glass, vent shades, fender flares, a wrap on the rockerpanels, added fog lights, and the dog seat cover/bridge (now have a big piece of artificial turf over the vinyl). Also replaced, CHMSL, backup light, and all tail lights...
  6. Send2joey

U Connect 5 Radio Presets Keep Disappearing

Had the radio just stop working/responding to input the other day for the first time (@3600 mi) when I got in to drive home after work. Whole radio screen was kind of greyed-out, no voice, screen or steering wheel input effect on radio, and presets gone - all else was good. Next morning radio...
  7. Send2joey

I got the SS3 Sport SAE Driving. They're plenty bright, I'd say better output than my regular low beams, but I've got to adjust the aim. The particular model was the DD6342 - marked for 19-21 1500s but fit perfectly.
  8. Send2joey

Finished installing the fog lights yesterday - Diode Dynamics SS3 SAE Driving light kit. Got to work and installed the fender flares today - Lund SX Sport style. So glad I found the HDRams forum - I almost ran out of things I wanted to do - but now I'm plotting ditch lights, bed lighting, and...
  9. Send2joey

AUX Switches w/ Diode Dynamics SSC2 lights?

DHaus - was just thinking of the same. I guess you could run the backlight line to one switch and the mains to another - I was planning to run left and right ditch lights to different switches - so not sure I'd want to sacrifice 3x switches for this set up. I really like the SS2s as a...
  10. Send2joey

Funny pics and Memes thread - keep it clean

I think that's the single funniest thing I've ever read . . .
  11. Send2joey

Amochien back seat extender - pet bridge it was $109 Off Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/AMOCHIEN-Dog-Backseat-Extender-Heavy-Duty/dp/B076P9HT5K?ref_=ast_sto_dp It does have a rigid base - seems heavier than cardboard but not plywood. With the front edge tied into the front headrests it's...
  12. Send2joey

Today I got around to mounting the driver's side fog light to replace the blank panel - got it figured-out now, finish the passenger tomorrow. In the last few weeks, I got the rockers wrapped, put on my ventvisors, and put in the dog's seat protector - works great for random gear too - flat...
  13. Send2joey

LED's for the rear

2022 Tradesman rear bulbs are listed WRONG in manual - - For Brake/Tail the owner's manual listed 3157K BUT bulb was physically a 7443 bulb (3157s don't fit/secure so waiting on exchange). -For back-up lamp manual listed W21 and it was. I replaced with a 7440 LED -For Turn lamp the manual...
  14. Send2joey

What are some must haves in your truck and where do you keep them?

Old truck: Driver's door: OBD reader, Fistful of napkins, quart of 10W30 and funnel, Crecent Wrench, Multi-screwdriver, slip-joint pliers, "emergency" dog leash, work gloves. Passenger door: napkins, 3x quart ziplock bags, collapsible dog bowl, water bottle, folding cane, bag of body panel clips...
  15. Send2joey

Factory tailgate dampener. Works awesome

Hey guys, another thread (with pics) at https://hdrams.com/forum/index.php?threads/adding-the-oem-hidden-tailgate-strut-to-any-trim.3119/ took me about 10 minutes, and now I'm figuring out the fob for the remote open . . .