Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by Se7enoverland

1. Se7enoverland

Regens at alarming rate!

You regen miles and time is a running avg over the last not sure how many past regens. Have not figured that out yet. But they are a avg of you past few regens.
  2. Se7enoverland

Regens at alarming rate!

Ok I get it everyone has their opinion. But with this module you can run it on stock setting, 30hp, 60hp and the truck will run 24hrs on ever regen. If I take the module off the truck my truck will regen ever 180-200 miles. So when the only data I see change is the boost to me it’s the MAP...
  3. Se7enoverland

Regens at alarming rate!

I see no difference in fuel psi. I see I difference between n MAP sensor by about 3-5 lbs of boost less. From stock to running it on 60hp setting.
  4. Se7enoverland

Regens at alarming rate!

Just my thoughts but the problem is the MAP sensor. I have said it before a month or so ago and I will say it again. MAP sensor is the problem. Until the program is fix to read the map sensor correctly or the MAP to send the correct signal then your trucks will continue to have problems because...
  5. Se7enoverland

Regens at alarming rate!

If the gauge is going up and then coming back down while driving like you say, I think you have a air leak between airbox and turbo. Make sure everything is inline and tight. Even if you have to take off the hose and redo it to make sure.
  6. Se7enoverland

Regens at alarming rate!

Price when it describes it does the same thing.
  7. Se7enoverland

Regens at alarming rate!

Yes so the inline AG Diesel Solutions model # 60261 will do this for you when hooked up and not in stock mode. I run 60 HP setting. I have run this for about 10 months off and on. If it’s not on the truck I regen between 180-200 miles if I run this setting so it controls the MAP sensor better I...
  8. Se7enoverland

Regens at alarming rate!

I think it’s the MAP looking at my data.
  9. Se7enoverland

Regens at alarming rate!

I run it on the 60 HP setting all the time.
  10. Se7enoverland

Regens at alarming rate!

Just to be clear that is your MAF. I’m showing you my MAP sensor. But my MAF is German also.
  11. Se7enoverland

Regens at alarming rate!

That’s funny you say that. Because I have the German one.
  12. Se7enoverland

Regens at alarming rate!

Yea see post 470. Sorry I was typing it up when you replied.
  13. Se7enoverland

Regens at alarming rate!

Yes I run a Idash and a in line AG Diesel solutions part to smooth out my signal. If I don’t run it I have problems my truck will regen every 180-200 miles. But as long as it’s on it runs just fine. Stock boost is sending 3-5lbs more than it should be.
  14. Se7enoverland

Regens at alarming rate!

I have a 22 and the map sensor in my opinion is the problem of the regens. It’s not reading stable and giving the wrong boost signal for injector timing. When the signal is smoothed out it runs better and no soot build up. 1000 miles of daily driving over 24 hrs in 2 weeks between regens.
  15. Se7enoverland

Regens at alarming rate!

Keep us posted. Would like to know if it helps your truck also.