Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by scramblyn

1. scramblyn

SOLD - Winter is coming! Power Wagon wheels wearing Nokian Hakkapeliitta LT3 - $1200 - NE Pennsylvania

Sidewall says Load Range D. The Nokian website says: LT315/70 R 17 121/118Q max load 1450 kg, up to 160 km/h
  2. scramblyn

SOLD - Winter is coming! Power Wagon wheels wearing Nokian Hakkapeliitta LT3 - $1200 - NE Pennsylvania

You don't need to slip and slide again this winter. These tires were designed in Finland where they know a thing or two about getting through the white stuff. These were on my 2019 RAM 3500 SRW. No rubbing when installed. 34.4 inches. Nokian Hakkapeliitta LT 3 LT315/70R17 On factory Power...
  3. scramblyn

Sold - Diamondback HD for RAMBOX with optional Front Runner rails - $1000 - Northeastern PA

Now only $1000. What are you waiting for? Your RAM needs this before the weekend!
  4. scramblyn

Sold - Diamondback HD for RAMBOX with optional Front Runner rails - $1000 - Northeastern PA

trying to get this out of the garage. new lower price. now 1200 for the cover and 300 if you want the rails.
  5. scramblyn

I have a previously installed rugged black Diamondback HD for RAMBOX with a still-in-box set of Front Runner rails available. I'm trading in my truck and the cover isn't going with it. This is for: 2010–2023 | DODGE | RAM 2500/3500 W/RAMBOX | 6'4" BED The product page is here...
  6. scramblyn

Halogen to OEM LED swap

That looks fantastic and is exactly what I want to do on my 19 bighorn, which is also in the best colo (black) like yours. What part numbers did you end up with? There seem to be many versions. did you consider doing an in-grill light bar, and if you did, why did you skip it? i'm thinking do...
  7. scramblyn

SOLD - 20" Night Edition takeoffs with Firestone Transforce AT (4) and TPMS/lugs: Northeast PA - $900

better photos and corrected tread depths (taken on the edge)
  8. scramblyn

Fender flares

Wow. No. Not at all. Yours are OEM?
  9. scramblyn

Fender flares

about 1.5" inches. you can sort of see in the photos how far they kick out. But it's still kicking up some mud so I will be adding the OEM Heavy Duty SPlash Guards (82215928AB 82215929AB) as soon as they become available. They're on a terrible backorder. Three weeks in and I'm still really...
  10. scramblyn

SOLD - 20" Night Edition takeoffs with Firestone Transforce AT (4) and TPMS/lugs: Northeast PA - $900

20" Night Edition takeoffs with Firestone Transforce AT (4) and TPMS/lugs: Northeast PA - $1500 Thanks for asking.
  11. scramblyn

I have 4 20-inch Night Edition takeoffs from my 2019 3500 SRW with Firestone Transforce LT285/60R20 tires, MOPAR locking lugs, factory TPMS installed, and the remaining MOPAR lugs. I replaced these with two sets of winter and summer tires with their own TPMS sensors. I had no problem with...
  12. scramblyn

Fender flares

a couple more shots