Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

scout110's latest activity

• S
    scout110 replied to the thread Water leak.
    Just got my truck back for another attempt. This time they said it was the body seem around the cab light. The invoice says its...
  • S
    When is it getting looked at again? I have another appointment the 22nd of April.
  • S
    scout110 replied to the thread Water leak into cab.
    Thanks. I will. They get one more chance and I'm going to another dealership. Maybe a fresh set of eyes will see something.
  • S
    I did. Looked dry. I didn't dig into it. Just looked quick with a flashlight. They want the truck back again. 5th time now.
  • S
    Just got the truck back and went straight to the car wash. Still leaking. Seems to be wet under the dash near the passenger kick panel.
    • 20240328_120319.jpg
    • 20240325_184608.jpg
  • S
    Thats an idea.
  • S
    I'm supposed to get it back tomorrow. The weather will be nice so I will leave all 4.doors open to air out good. Fingers crossed.
  • S
    It started where the 4x4 floor shifter would fill with water from leak by rear view mirror. Then it moved to a puddle on the...
  • S
    Thats what I'm thinking. It is Schicker Ram in Washington Missouri.
  • S
    My 2022 ram 3500 back at the dealer for the 4th attempt to fix a water leak. Truck has less than 10k miles on it and has been leaking...
  • S
    I have taken my 2022 3500 to the dealer 3 times for this issue. They replacaed the cab light seals, the radio seal and now they tell...