Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by scottv11

1. scottv11

2023 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

I ordered a 2023 in April, Still dont have it. It is built, shipped and located in a holding lot 30 miles from me for the last month. Dealer cant get it I cant get it. Stellantis shipping sucks. They don't prioritize trucks ordered for a person.
  2. scottv11

Programmers?

I read the same thing. The programmer makers will sell you an unlocked ECM but I still have 30,000 miles of warranty left and I would like to keep it.
  3. scottv11

wireless charger issue

I am not sure , I tried it every way except upside down I will try burn'n oils idea next. before I cut the console.
  4. scottv11

wireless charger issue

It will fit vertically but the ipnone pro max will not go in horizontally. It needs to be centered to charge. I am going to look at a little plastic surgery on the console.
  5. scottv11

wireless charger issue

anyone else have a phone that will not fit in the wireless charging slot ? there is a tab that prevents my iphone from going in the slot horizontally.
  6. scottv11

Side steps/Nerf bars, etc.

7. scottv11

just found the HD forum

I was in the regular RAM forum and noticed the 6.4 was missing on the engine list. Someone was nice enouth to point me here. Just bought a 2019 laramie 3500 gas crew cab long bed. Granite grey , 12" Uconnect, tow package.