Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by SColang22

1. S

5th wheel 7 pin in bed conversion to 3 prong.

I use my truck for camping in. I got a new topper on the way since my Leer was garbage. Has anyone converted the 7 pin power outlet in the bed for a 5th wheel to a 3 prong? I know i need to get a power inverter but not sure where to start. Thanks!
  2. S

2019 Truck cap/topper/camper shell thread

It was leaking from every bed rail. Puddles everywhere. I took it off and left it at the dealer. Fighting for a refund now. I adjusted the latches countless times and still would not shut without slamming it. Thing is a POS
  3. S

This thing is scratching the **** out of the truck. I'm taking it off today. leaks everywhere. These arnt flaws. This is just a terrible product.
  4. S

Reached out and still nothing from Leer. Terrible customer service. Should have got the ARE.
  5. S

Has anyone contacted leer customer service? I bought my cap (100xr) and this thing is a piece of ****. It’s crooked to the point where a fiberglass edge is always rubbing the paint. Already stripped paint off the truck. Dealer has adjusted many times but they can’t get it to not rest on the...
  6. S

'Rrrrrrrr' Noise

I had a noise like that. Turns out mine was the bearings on my aux alternator. Fun replacement after only 60k miles
  7. S

Big daddy diesel products

Has anyone gone through big daddy diesel for tunes and mods?
  8. S

EGR cleaning

This is my first diesel so excuse the ignorance but does anyone know if we need to do EGR cleaning on these trucks? Just replaced my CCV filter and found some places saying do it at 67000 miles.
  9. S

S&b intake on 22 6.7 warranty void?

Hey it’s listed on the window sticker that the dealer put on it lol
  10. S

They still don’t void your full warranty. Only directly affected components. I never said dealer controls your warranty but as a consumer you will only be working with the dealer. If you call FCA they will direct you to the dealer and your dealer is your rep. They literally won’t void your...
  11. S

Those are real old stories if your hearing them. Laws now state it’s on the dealer to prove that the after market part voids the warranty and even then it can only void the warranty on the part it directly affects.
  12. S

Aux Switches

I was seeing if he figured out how to do it. His was the same as mine so seeing if he found a fix. Didn’t see any replies to his
  13. S

Aux Switches

I got the same thing you do. Have you figured it out?
  14. S

Only way it could is if they prove any issue you get was caused by the S&B. So answer is maybe