Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by schwing_ding

1. S

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Ordered March 31st. Built September 7th. No one is able to provide visibility or seems to be able to influence the outcome. Mike MacD says he'll send info once it moves...or that's what he said in December. Dealer says they think it's in some kind of hold. I can only assume damage or...
  2. S

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Any chance someone could PM me Mike's e-mail? Mine's been built since September 7th, and pinging back and forth between KZ and KZLD since. I talked a friend into ordering damn near the same truck, same dealer. His was built after mine, and has already shipped. This gives a bit of credibility...
  3. S

Still mixing in MX? ORDER NUMBER CG000076 VIN 3C7WR9CL0NG416632
  4. S

Likely where they pair up vehicles bound for a similar offload site if I were to guess. Train car A, gets filled with vehicles bound for whatever train yard they get offloaded onto another form of transport (truck/boat). This way, they can link up train cars without unloading/reloading them...
  5. S

@brv10 I posted in the wrong thread, so reposting here. Checking in again since the RAM site says nothing new. Last info I had it was it was in the mixing yard (KZLD). VON: CG000076 VIN: 3C7WR9CL0NG416632 Thank you sir.
  6. S

2022 HD Crowdsourced VIN/Order Tracking

@brv10 Checking in again since the RAM site says nothing new. Last info I had it was it was in the mixing yard (KZLD). VON: CG000076 VIN: 3C7WR9CL0NG416632 Thank you sir.
  7. S

Same question here for brv10. Wondering if there is any better info for 3C7WR9CL0NG416632. Last I knew in mid September it was assigned a carrier (ICLM), but nothing since so I bet it changed as that we when the rail strike was about to happen...then didn't. Ram tracker simply says that it is...
  8. S

Parkview Rear Backup Camera Install Orientation on '22 Chassis Cab

HI, I ordered a '22 3500 chassis cab that has been sitting in Saltillo, MX waiting on transport since September 7th. I ordered the Parkview rear backup camera (XAC sales code), which ships loose on the chassis cab models. I pulled the engineering drawings from RAM Link...