Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by sanda

1. S

1000 mile range

65 mph highways and 2 mountain passes. 2021 2500 CC 4x4, 4.10, hemi and 50 gallon tank. Filled up about 400 miles after this shot and calculated 20.17 mpg.
  2. S

50 gallon OEM tank for the 2024 RAM 3500 Hemi now an option?

Yep, increased my range by more than 50%.
  3. S

50 gallon OEM tank for the 2024 RAM 3500 Hemi now an option?

Having the 50 gallon tank was the best option I ever bought. You must get the 8' bed.
  4. S

Truck moves when put in park with Emergency Brake engaged

I started noticing this when they went from drum to rear disc brakes. ( yea I'm that old). I also engage the e brake prior to putting it into park.
  5. S

Biden administration ADMITS flying 320,000 migrants secretly into the U.S

I think it's a damn shame that people were willing to put our country in the toilet because they didn't like a man's personality. Many were completely ignorant of his policies that had our country running on steroids. With our current POTUS lacking any backbone many parts of the world are in...
  6. S

Stellantis's price increases highest amongst major brands.

Some of the groceries we buy have gone up 68% in the last 3 years!
  7. S

Stellantis's price increases highest amongst major brands.

Yep, we get what we vote for.
  8. S

Government Caught Cheating……..Oh the irony.

That's called shrinkage. Most of us experience that in cold weather.
  9. S

Things you wouldn't be caught dead driving

I am offended by your remarks about my V6 Mustang but it does look good. My wife drives a mini-van and it works well carrying 7 passengers and luggage. Try that with most vehicles. ( I'm really not a snowflake)
  10. S

Terrible Towing pics thread

F irst O n R ace D ay
  11. S

87 octane vs 89 octane, fuel economy differences

Testing fuel mileage on my 2014 2500 and now 2021 2500 both with the 6.4 I tow heavy about 10K miles per year. In Colorado our low grade octane is 85. I experiment with different octanes, 85-93, and have never been able to tell any difference in power or mpg's . This is towing over high mountain...
  12. S

What the Wifey wants the Wifey gets....but i need help

I was wondering if they were going to use it for a real truck or just a pavement princess. For all my years, which are many just about every suspension change I've seen has resulted in tradeoffs with handling, clearance issues, ride quality and/or combinations of all. I use my trucks and keep...
  13. S

6.4L Hemi information needed.

I ordered a new 2021 especially for towing my 11960# fully loaded trailer. 8' bed, 50 gallon tank (best $300 I ever spent), 4.10's, Laramie package and other options that dont affect tow rating. I often tow 10K feet mountain passes in Colorado as well as flat lands of Arizona. I only made one...
  14. S

New 2023 3500 Limited without Level 1 Equipment Group – Mistake?

I agree 100%. I drove one with adaptive cruise and steering. The cruise would start slowing way to soon and the steering would fight me when I tried to stay exactly in the center of the lane. I did end up with the auto dim feature but turned it off as it would dim the lights on an open road when...