Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by saltonbuoy

1. S

What did you do TO your RAM today?

Anyone have some good recommendations for fixed side steps? I forgot to add them to the original build request. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. S

2022 HD Crowdsourced VIN/Order Tracking

Line 1261 delivered 27 June. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. S

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

It took about 5 mins before mine would show the location. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. S

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Thanks for sharing! Was shipped the same time and myself and another were bumped to a 6 July delivery. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. S

Funny pics and Memes thread - keep it clean

Psych Ops 101. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. S

Shipped 30 May with an adjusted date of 4 June and projected arrival of 24 June to MD. Hoping to hear something this week. I saw another who shipped the same time as mine already receive their truck. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. S

Great to know, thanks! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. S

Mine changed from shipped 30-May to 4-Jun. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. S

Actually, just received her response and she did not share any info unfortunately. She said it will arrive at the port 6/9 and may take up to 14-days after that before arriving at the dealership. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. S

Line 1254 shipped as of 30 May. Awaiting railcar info from Renae. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. S

Bummer. Thanks for the heads up. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. S

Wow! Wonder if we can finance before the truck arrives? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. S

Excellent, thank you! Shipping to MD, which seems to be via railcar. I’m not in a rush, but still curious to know if it departed the plant. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk