Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by RummerRam

1. RummerRam

Side camera on with turn signal?

This would be another nice feature for sure. You would think these could be configured in software updates. My ‘22 has the 360 surround cameras. Who do we call at FCA? If only…
  2. RummerRam

Side camera on with turn signal?

Wonder if the ‘23s have the turn signal camera integration from the factory and why this isn’t discussed more. It should be an option in the settings starting with the 22s uconnect 5 update.
  3. RummerRam

Latest Uconnect 5 Software Update

It would be nice if Ram would flash a description for the updated features/bug fixes. I guess time will tell what, if anything, is different.
  4. RummerRam

Latest Uconnect 5 Software Update

Uconnect completed a software update this week but I am having a hard time finding the details. Maybe it will help some of the glitches! Does anyone have the features of the update? Thx
  5. RummerRam

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

I can’t believe it, KZX today and it was just offloaded in Lordstown yesterday!!! Hit the Ram lotto for sure. I’ll post pics after it’s undercoated and ceramic with PPF on the front bumper in the next couple of weeks. Ordered 12/15 D1 around 1/7 Window sticker 2/1 KZX 2/19
  6. RummerRam

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

@brv10 , I’m in Lordstown as of this morning! So close… Everyone is right, this last part of the stretch is the worst. It’s half an hour from my dealer!
  7. RummerRam

Well, I’m truckless…sold my ‘16 f150 xlt sport with 3.5 eco with 46k miles today for $35k on fb marketplace and I don’t even know if my 2500 Laramie 6.4 NE has shipped yet. @brv10 do you mind checking? I am a 12/15 order date and have the window sticker. Thanks
  8. RummerRam

I don’t like hearing that. Mine is still waiting to even catch the polar express to lordstown. My salesman said “oh, it’s built now so it should be here in a couple of weeks”. 12/15 Laramie 6.4 order built 2/1. No BSM, I have convex.
  9. RummerRam

I’ve wondered the same thing. It’d be extra assurance it’s actually real and and does exist. Something new my wife could catch me staring at. She can’t wait till this is over.
  10. RummerRam

If you have a window sticker does that mean the spray in liner and quality control checks are all done and it’s ready to catch the polar express? Wondering how long I should wait before I reach out to my salesman for a railcar #.
  11. RummerRam

2022 Ram Tow/Trailer Camera Options

Yep, I have the surround view but didn’t order the digital rear view mirror. I figure I have never had issues seeing out the back window so seemed like overkill. Good to know the 12 pin will be there if I ever decide to use it. Thanks
  12. RummerRam

2022 Ram Tow/Trailer Camera Options

Answered my one question. The window sticker arrived today! It has the cargo view camera as part of Laramie tow tech B but doesn’t look like it has the 12 pin connector from what I can tell in the equipment listing.
  13. RummerRam

Brv10, window sticker came in this morning. I’m on the spreadsheet with a 12/15 order date if you don’t mind updating. Also, zone 42-Detroit area build. Thanks
  14. RummerRam

Somewhere around 1/6, about 3 weeks after ordering. I never officially got a build date though. The dealer just told me it will be released around first week of February.
  15. RummerRam

Yep, mid-December order with early February build. So far right on track for the quoted 12-16 weeks.