Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by rswasey

1. rswasey

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Dealership called-- my truck is suppose to be ready tomorrow (Hemi 2500). It has been a long wait but I don't think the gassers will be affected by the recall from today.-- ordered in April, scheduled in june, built in july, shipped in August, spent September and October at the train yard and...
  2. rswasey

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

one of the reasons i ordered a 2500 hemi (not that gas isn't far behind)
  3. rswasey

Delivered yesterday. Ordered in late april-- confirmed in may, built in july, shipped in Aug, delivered yesterday minus the tailgate emblems where someone dug them off and left large gouges and scratches in the paint-- oh well, I will wait a few more weeks while it gets fixed.
  4. rswasey

2022 HD Crowdsourced VIN/Order Tracking

My truck was delivered-- the dealership will keep it a few more weeks because someone took all the emblems off the tail gait. didn't know those were worth anything? ill post photos when I can make them small enough for the server VON 55049825. Vin 3c6ur5nj2ng342274
  5. rswasey

We ordered about the same time, but mine is still in Benicia-- lost keys
  6. rswasey

That's what I said!!!-- I even offered to drive it to the railyard-- They told me no!!??
  7. rswasey

My truck got off the train on 8/31 and has sat there ever since because they lost the keys.... I am still waiting for new keys.... I will impatiently wait for new keys.... So I called the transport company today and they would not talk to me because I am not from a dealership. Called my...
  8. rswasey

It would be odd- but if they are doing in house financing at 0% it may be the case. Not through Chrysler financial though.
  9. rswasey

My dealership said that I would be able to have any incentives that are available at the time of delivery, but they can't hold any incentives. They were very up front and consistent with this. They did lock in my purchase price though.
  10. rswasey

My truck was moving right along-- ordered in late April 2022, confirmed in May, built in July, shipped in August (i didn't order anything that would require it to be sent out and back to the plant on purpose), Estimated deliver was mid September. My truck made it to Benicia, CA in late August...
  11. rswasey

Dealership now says that my keys were lost. Waiting for new ones from the factory? I guess that is better than other damage. lers
  12. rswasey

BRV Said I am in KZOG--- I have been trying to find out what happened to go to that status but who can you call. My dealership says I am still in KZM, so they have not been helpful. My truck is in Benicia at the rail yard and has been there since the end of August. I sent my old truck with my...
  13. rswasey

I just found out my truck went KZOG in 8/31. I don't know what to do.
  14. rswasey

I asked my dealership how long they would hold it and thier respose was "as long as you need". Granted that they are in a smaller town and are competing for my buisness after the sale as far as service and other issues, which I plan to give to them. just my 2 cents