Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by rrhoney

1. R

68rfe relearn

any links for instructions, I have both, ezylink would be preferred.
  2. R

Cruise Control 'surging'

My 19 does the same, surges while CC is on. feel like its lightly hitting the brakes on highway on a very small hill instead of letting off accelerator
  3. R

CTT Trans Tuning

Does anyone know the stock Trans Pressure of the 68rfe? I had a CTT tune that showed 225PSI read from ezlynk, I changed tunes and now the trans PSI maxed out at 170PSI, i am wondering if CTT tune is really tuning the trans? I changed tunes do to constantly shifting between 5th and 6th towing...
  4. R

CCT Trans Tune PSI

i posted this in the wrong place, sorry
  5. R

CCT Trans Tune PSI

Does anyone know the stock Trans Pressure of the 68rfe? I had a CTT tune that showed 225PSI read from ezlynk, I changed tunes and now the trans PSI maxed out at 170PSI, i am wondering if CTT tune is really tuning the trans? I changed tunes do to constantly shifting between 5th and 6th towing...
  6. R

2019 Ram 2500 Laramie Bed Lights

Yes, C7 pin 16, there was a gray/white in there, instuction said plug green/wt in. longer grey/white is plugged in under hood and said shorter gray/white isn't used. I doubt the switch is bad but i can should test it.
  7. R

2019 Ram 2500 Laramie Bed Lights

Can somebody help me, I installed the bed lights on my 2019 2500, followed the updated instructions. AlfaOBD has two things to turn on bed lights option and bed light switch (pin 16). both are on. the light work off the cargo light, when i open the door, but the switch in the bed that came...
  8. R

Passenger Mirror Glass

Does anyone know if the Glass can be replaced with a non-magnified mirror on the large mirror, I cannot see crap out of it. I don't want to drive with them flipped up. I am looking for a direct fit replacement with a "object may be closer than they appear" normal mirror. Thanks.
  9. R

Oil Change Interval

Cool I use it in my eco diesel as well. I ask because the manual says 10w30 unless you in really cold weather then use 5w40
  10. R

CTT Tuning

Question above is for a 2019
  11. R

CTT Tuning

New to Rams/Cummins. I have owned tuned duramaxs since 01. Is there any feedback on CTT tuning with Ezlink with emissions on tuning on the 2500?
  12. R

Oil Change Interval

What weight are you using synthetic 5w40 or 10w30?