Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by Ron D.

1. Ron D.

5th wheel hitch looking for some good advice

i have PullRite and my friend has PullRite SuperGlide for his 6'4" bed
  2. Ron D.

Trailer Camera

did you look to see if a 2020 plug would work in the bed for 2019 ?
  3. Ron D.

Trailer Camera

was looking for just the plug, using a aluminum plate and move the 7/12 plug to the bed I can do. was look the see if I can buy the plug for the bed and just make the opening bigger. Thanks, for your help !!!
  4. Ron D.

Trailer Camera

Thanks , for your help
  5. Ron D.

Trailer Camera

Rich (regal2800) I don't see what part number is for the bed to have 12and 7 pin, Can you tell what the number is.
  6. Ron D.

Trailer Camera

that would be great
  7. Ron D.

Trailer Camera

I have a 2019 ram 3500 with 5th wheel prep, does anyone know if there is a 7-12 pin plug for the bed of the truck to replace the 7 pin ( like the bumper one ) . If so what is the part number. I have a 5th Wheel camper that I installed the camera on and would have to have the 12 pin cable go to...
  8. Ron D.

Looking for snow plow recommendations

I ordered a Hiniker V-plow , waiting for it to come in.
  9. Ron D.

RV Match Walnut

i have one, received it in April
  10. Ron D.

TPMS (TIS) sensors for trailer (SOLVED - see 1st post) aka TTPMS - Trailer TPMS

regal2800 when did you order you truck , I ordered mine 2-8-19 , I looked for the trailer pressure sensor connection , not sure if I could see it.
  11. Ron D.

they said 4 sensors, not sure if it comes with interface module or just goes to the truck
  12. Ron D.

Can't find the trailer TPMS

I have a new 2019 Ram 3500 with all the option on it. I ordered TTPMS, Trailer Prep. Kit and Camera. They said it would ship 6/15/19
  13. Ron D.

TTMPS part# 68433188AA / cost $218.00 / Trailer Prep. part# 82215833AB / cost $330.00 / Trailer Camera Part# 82215770AB / cost $372.00
  14. Ron D.

i ordered the TTPMS, Trailer Camera Vehicle Prep. Kit and Camera for the back of my 5th Wheel Camper. The cost is about $920.00 and they will ship about 6/15/19