Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by Rob122

1. R

Best Airbags?

Yes, I have one for my current setup.
  2. R

Best Airbags?

It's not on a 5th wheel pin, this is on the hitch. I should have worded that better. I was worried about that much weight that far back on the truck. I don't have experience pulling that much so wanted to make sure I wasn't squatted flat.
  3. R

Best Airbags?

I'm interested in adding some bags to my 2019 CTD 2500 to work with a toy hauler with a pin weight @ 1900# or so. Is there a general consensus on a reliable, reasonably priced brand? Thanks in advance.
  4. R

RamCares Cp4 service solution updates - (Y78) CP4 recall issued by FCA - 2020 Parts Available May 10

Mines been done since May. I don't think I had any open recalls when they did it. Truck runs exactly the same as before with the exception that seems to use a noticeable bit more def.
  5. R

Coolant temperature

Learned something new today. Thanks guys.
  6. R

Coolant temperature

That's a low voltage light. Mine comes on every morning for a couple seconds until the alternator gets to work.
  7. R

New CP3.3 Slight Whine??

Mine had a little gear whine. It seems to have gone away over time.
  8. R

RamCares Cp4 service solution updates - (Y78) CP4 recall issued by FCA - 2020 Parts Available May 10

I'm in NY. I posted an invoice with the kit number and the flash info as well.
  9. R

CP4 recall thread (merged threads) - Y78 Jan 2022 recall campaign - Parts Available May 10 for 2020 trucks only

If it can help anyone out, here are the part numbers and the flash targets they used in my 19 s.o.
  10. R

CP4 recall thread (merged threads) - Y78 Jan 2022 recall campaign - Parts Available May 10 for 2020 trucks only

2019 s.o. took them a day, dealer was great to work with. I drove it home this morning. I'm in NY. Mine's done.
  11. R

2019 s.o. took them a day, dealer was great to work with. I got it home this morning. I was the guinea pig.
  12. R

I called the dealership in upstate NY yesterday about my 2019. He called me back 10 minutes after i asked about the recall parts and said they were available in Columbus, OH. I mentioned the 2020/2019 thing to him, he told me parts are VIN specific and I could come in next week for the swap. No...