Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by roadkingjim

1. roadkingjim

2019 Ram 2500 6.4 squeal at start up / Chirping Noise - merged threads

My brand new 2022 Bighorn makes the same noise. The noise is coming from the pipe in front of the cat so changing the exhaust from the rear of the cat to the tail pipe won't help. I complained also with no avail! I'm an ASE certified tech with 50 years experience so I'm not the new kid on the...
  2. roadkingjim

Thanks much brother, please don't miss interpret my response. I do apricate your input.
  3. roadkingjim

Thanks for your reply. I'm an ASE certified tech and shop owner with over 50 years experience turning wrenches and using lab scopes. I understand the 6.4 Hemi is the same engine used in all 2500 Rams. My point is it shouldn't make this noise and should be addressed. The dealer believes it was...
  4. roadkingjim

I have a brand new left over 2022 2500 Big Horn. With 25 miles the exhaust is definitely making noise from the catalytic converter to the pipe toward the manifold. It goes away when it warms up. Does Ram have a fix for this.? A $70,000. truck shouldn't make this noise. Also the truck weeps dust...
  5. roadkingjim

I have a brand new left over 2022 2500 Big Horn. With 25 miles the exhaust is definitely making noise from the catalytic converter to the pipe toward the manifold. It goes away when it warms up. Does Ram have a fix for this.? A $70,000. truck shouldn't make this noise. Also the truck weeps dust...