Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by rmkRamSTL

1. R

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

I’m KZX. Line 1115 on the spreadsheet. Taking delivery tomorrow, which will be exactly 9 weeks from the order date. Never imagined it would be that quick. Feel very fortunate, and almost hate to post this knowing there are many others who have been waiting much longer. Order - 2/5 D1 - 3/11...
  2. R

2002 Rams 2500 Diesel

Have a 2022 2500 on order, so it’s time to part with my 2002. What should I be asking for a 2002 2500 with Cummins. Only has 115,00 miles and is in great shape. No rust, only flaws are two cracks in the dash from sun exposure. I was thinking starting at $20K. Too high? Too low?
  3. R

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Can anyone help me decipher railcar info from UP. Latest update is “interchange received 3/31 10:33 am, estimated time of arrival industry 3/31 4:15 pm”. This status hasn’t changed since last Thursday. Does this mean my railcar is sitting at its final destination and just needs to be offloaded?
  4. R

My 2/5 order went KLZD yesterday. Dealer said it is 'transit delayed' and also said 'There's a event column in our tracking system and it says 'service event - paper hanging'". Anyone know what this means? Am I just waiting on a train? Or is there another delay here?
  5. R

Got word that my 2/5 order went to KZLD yesterday. Dealer says it is transit delayed and said “There's an event column in our tracking system and it says "Service Event - Paper Hanging"”. Anyone know what this means? Am I just waiting on a train? Or is this some other delay?
  6. R

@OfficerDirtySanchez - Got D1 status on my 2/5 order. Can you please update the spreadsheet? Estimated ship date 3/26. Cautiously optimistic.