Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by RJ1972

1. RJ1972

Screen stuck to turn vehicle to run

I've searched through the thread as well as did a full search. So, I apologize if I overlooked it. 2023 2500 Big Horn 6.4L hemi, just a little of 2000 miles. I just got in this morning to this screen. No matter what I click ( ok, X ) or switch to. This stays like this. I powered the radio off...
  2. RJ1972

Thoughts and or suggestions

Please let me know what happens. Appreciate it.
  3. RJ1972

Ya, I just learned if I'm on a highway staying around that speed. I reach over a hit the tow/haul. It's just to annoying not to.
  4. RJ1972

I'd just like to say thank you to everyone. I did a little more research on. Yes, MDS. So, Now when I get in the truck. I have to put it to Drive, hit Gear Limit - then just hit the gear limit + till I get to 8. Feels a lot better now. Appreciate you all!!
  5. RJ1972

Ok, @Jimmy07 I found the Eco light to turn on. Worst mistake on my part. Yes if that light comes on and I hold steady pressure on the gas pedal (almost like an eighth inch down). I notice it and time it switches. 65 is really annoying with that cavitating feeling. This can't be normal. Like I...
  6. RJ1972

Appreciate it.
  7. RJ1972

Haven't noticed any Eco light. I'll definitely keep an eye on it on the way home tonight. I'll also check on fuel saver.
  8. RJ1972

Yes, slightest change in gas goes away. Unsure on Eco. I apologize, i should have noted V8 hemi. I'm thinking mds too. But my last 2 Rams never did this. Just hoping something isn't failing this quick. Had enough issues with my16 PW. Hated to let her go, but warranty was running out to keep her.
  9. RJ1972

That's kinda what I was thinking too. Never had this issue or feeling with my 16 PW or my 19 Rebel. Just really odd to me. Don't believe I have shift paddles anywhere. It's a turn knob. Unless there is something I'm not aware of. Appreciate the response.
  10. RJ1972

2023 2500 6.4 Big Horn V8 Hemi just a little over 1500 miles. Attached is a video of my issue/question. Out of all my Ram trucks I've never felt this before. Basically at 35 or 65mph just trying to hold it steady at that speed. Ever so slightly applying pressurer on the gas pedal. I get this...
  11. RJ1972

AlfaOBD

Thank you Jimmy
  12. RJ1972

AlfaOBD

Could use a little guidance again, please. Ok, my bypass cable (img attached) is a little different in most colors I'm reading on here. My Green is White/Green wires. My White is Yellow/Blue wires. On my 2023 2500 Big Horn I have the white plug (yellow /blue) closest to me on the bus (which is...
  13. RJ1972

Parasitic draw / control module issue?

I went that route with my 19 1500 Rebel. Even took the battery off and ran to O'Reilly's. They said battery test "Great". Do a parasitic draw test. I went round and round with it. I kept reading how crappy the Ram's batteries are. I just ended up replacing it. Never an issue after that...at...
  14. RJ1972

AlfaOBD

Appreciate it. Thank you.
  15. RJ1972

AlfaOBD

I purchased one back in the beginning of 2022. But I purchased it for my 19 1500 Rebel. It has 1 white and 1 green connector. Circled in the photo, the green won't fit my canbus junction box. I sent an email to kaodtech, just haven't gotten a response. Figured I'd check here if; Anyone, knew if...