Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by RickD40742

1. R

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

They probably just took delivery already. Contact them and see if they will sell it to you. You might get a good deal. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. R

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

I still had 3K off MSRP at the time of pickup, but they took 5K off my trade in with 5-6% apr. I was going to decline the truck as a result, but they eventually secured 1.9% apr and I ultimately accepted. I feel the deal should be secured at time of order, not when the truck finally arrives. I...
  3. R

Finally picked up yesterday. Ordered 05/17 and built 08/02. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. R

Well, after an order date of 05/17 and a built date of 08/03, I just received a text from RAM that they found my truck and have since shipped it. I assume that means it is on a train. It has an arrival date at the dealership of 01/19/2023. I had actually attempted cancellation, but the...
  5. R

RECALL: 2020 to 2023 Ram 2500/3500 – Transmission Fluid Leak May Cause Fire:

So, no 12-speed Allison? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. R

Here is my VIN below if I can get a location or perhaps whether or not it caught on fire at some point or was hit by ice balls. 3C6UR5JL1NG349465 VON is 55334133 Fire and ice! Thanks in advance. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. R

2022 HD Crowdsourced VIN/Order Tracking

Interesting, I ordered 05/17 and my was built a day later. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. R

I say it was lost because the dealership nor RAM corporate can locate the vehicle. RAM corporate even told me the VON number is invalid. I told them I still had an email from them with the VON number. They replied “this is unfortunate and frustrating, please contact your dealership and see if...
  9. R

Mine was built 08/02 and then they lost it. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. R

I am kinda getting the feeling that they should arrive at the dealerships in 1-3 years. I ordered mine 05/17 and it was built 08/02. Estimated delivery is TBD, so I am hoping by 2024. Congratulations by the way on your new RAM!! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. R

The RAM’s aren’t coming! Muhahahahahaha!!!!!! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. R

No case number as I only ask the dealership so far. Maybe I should contact RAM as the dealership can’t locate the truck. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. R

No, I was just attempting humor by asking what year it would be shipped. My 2500 CTD was built on 08/02 then they seem to have misplaced it. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. R

Of what year? Congratulations on the production however! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. R

NSFW Funny Pics and MEMES Thread - no nudity - PICS AND MEMES ONLY

Politicians are the lowest form of human life, Democrats are the lowest form of politician. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk