Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Riccochet's latest activity

• Riccochet
    Riccochet replied to the thread 2025 Ram HD.
    I believe you can open the door while in gear with the seatbelt buckled. Just clip that sucker behind you if it's an issue. Can't say...
  • Riccochet
    You can spec a bighorn to be about 98% of what a Laramie is, minus the leather seats. If I could have found a bighorn with the options I...
  • Riccochet
    I don't understand the point of a column shifter with modern transmissions. There's no linkage, it's all electronic. Dial, push buttons...
  • Riccochet
    Riccochet reacted to jsalbre's post in the thread 2023 2500 6.4L Tire Pressure Sticker with Like Like.
    Most of us are running closer to 40-45 empty, depending on weight. The tire manufacturers have pressure charts that tell you what they...
  • Riccochet
    Riccochet reacted to whitexc's post in the thread 2023 2500 6.4L Tire Pressure Sticker with Like Like.
    This and live with the light in unless you have a means of altering the settings. It’s literally the only thing I would purchase one of...
  • Riccochet
    Riccochet replied to the thread Brakes.
    I believe you are thinking of carbon ceramic rotors. Those need to be hot to perform. Drilled/Slotted rotors reduce fade under hard...
  • Riccochet
    You can buy just the pads. Though at 80k miles I'd imagine your rotors should be replaced as well.
  • Riccochet
    I'm a big fan of the Powerstop Z36 kits. Much better braking, a lot less brake dust. Had them on my past two trucks, my current...
  • Riccochet
    Riccochet reacted to hondapro's post in the thread Why Ram? with Like Like.
    I was always a Superduty guy, I always liked the looks of the Rams and I thought the Cummins was great but I never really looked close...
  • Riccochet
    Riccochet replied to the thread Why Ram?.
    I'm not brand loyal. My first truck was a 99 F350, then a 01 F250, 05 Nissan Titan, 09 GMC 1500, 11 F150. It was that F150 that broke me...
  • Riccochet
    Are we doing off road fuel economy now? Pretty sure my Wrangler gets 2-3 gallons per mile when I'm rock crawling. :cool:
  • Riccochet
    You stalkin my life choices? lol 2500, Gladiator and Wrangler.
  • Riccochet
    This is right from the 2020 manual. If you're hearing knocking then the VVT has pulled all the timing it can. Most cases you'll never...
    • 1707419919415.png
  • Riccochet
    Did you put a deposit down and sign for the order and agreed upon price? That's a contract. They have to honor it.
  • Riccochet
    I've thought about adding it, but I have to plug my phone in anyways for android auto. Kind of defeats the purpose.