Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by RednBlack

1. R

Funny pics and Memes thread - keep it clean

. Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk
  2. R

Rear window gasket

I had the local dealer service dept. Look at mine. They cleaned and lubed the gasket and so far it has worked much better. Not sure how long it will last. Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk
  3. R

What did you do TO your RAM today?

CJC Offroad fog light kit with the Baja Designs lights and a Trigger 4+ controller! Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk
  4. R

Sorry, I don't have the link. But the diesel leds website will help you find the right ones with no confusion. Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk
  5. R

Super easy, there are 2 T25 torx screws that hold the tail light in place (rightin the tailgate opening), then it pops out by pulling it towards back of the truck. Then it's just a couple connections and reinstall! Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk
  6. R

Size wise? These just use the plug and have their own rubber grommet that holds them in place, fit was great and install was super easy. Light output wise? Not sure factory specs, but these are so much brighter than stock! I can actually see things behind me in the backup camera! Sent from my...
  7. R

Installed Luminex reverse LED bulbs ND rotated my tires. We'll see how well the lights work tomorrow morning! Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk
  8. R

AUX pass-thru wiring.

That is a great find, thanks for the info! Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk
  9. R

AUX pass-thru wiring.

That was the direction I was leaning, how do I know if the fuse is switched? Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk
  10. R

AUX pass-thru wiring.

Where did you connect the remote (yellow) wire? Battery or switched fuse? Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk
  11. R

Adding the OEM hidden tailgate strut to any trim.

I heard you can install the strut from under the truck without removing the taillight... has anyone tried it? Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk
  12. R

AUX pass-thru wiring.

Did you just double stick tape it to the fuse box? Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk
  13. R

Lets talk RV tires

Just be glad you're talking to the nuclear engineer and not the nuclear mechanic who wouldn't word it so nicely!! Side note, I'm not a nuclear mechanic, but have worked with many. Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk
  14. R

2022 2500 GAS Payload question

2021 6.4l Hemi Tradesman CCSB 4×4 4.10 gears 8.4 in screen, but no heated seats, etc. 3306 lbs payload 17000 lbs tow Pulls great, but drinks some gas! Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk
  15. R

Funny pics and Memes thread - keep it clean

And I'll bet he knows where every single thing he needs is on the truck! Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk