Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by Redbovine

1. R

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Finally got it. Ordered on 8-30 delivered on Friday. It worked out good for me. Chrysler was offering 2.9% with 500 cash back. Wasn’t doing that in October.
  2. R

Post Pics of your 2019+ 2500 or 3500!

Picked up today.
  3. R

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

It’s amazing what get shipped and what doesn’t. I ordered on 8-30. Took delivery today. That pic was before it had dealer prep and clean done Got it at 5:30 this afternoon.
  4. R

I’m waiting on mine to be picked up at local rail head. Been there since last Friday. Ordered 8-30. Built 10-12. Shipped 10-17. I feel lucky to be this far along.
  5. R

My dealer isn’t doing any adjustment. The sticker is the price plus taxes and tags. I think the coming year some dealers are going to learn a hard lesson on jacking up the prices.
  6. R

For new trucks the market is weakening. My dealer had 3 Cummins and 1 hemi 2500 sitting for 3 months. Still not sold.
  7. R

Mine is on a train somewhere. Ordered 8-30 Built 10-12 Choo choo train 10-17 Estimated delivery 11-2
  8. R

Black smoke and the EPA

My ‘97 5.9 Cummins will blow smoke while pulling and it’s not turned up. I just can’t stand the coal rolling or the Carolina squats ruining a good truck.
  9. R

I ordered on 8-30. Built on 10-12. Dealer says it has shipped. Hopefully.
  10. R

I ordered on 8-30. 2500 Laramie diesel. Got a ship date of Oct 12. I have my doubts.
  11. R

How to make big power?

I still think about my 97 12 valve making that huge 190hp factory. Just turning the screw would make it smoke. It was THE truck back then competing with the old Chevy v8 diesel that was converted from a gas burner.
  12. R

I ordered on 8-29. 2500 Laramie diesel. I’m hoping for a Christmas present but I kinda doubt it. I’m wondering though if people slowed down ordering while waiting on the 23s to open for ordering. Dealer said 6-16 weeks. I still can’t see it happening though with all the other ones still...