Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by Randyhut

1. R

RamCares Cp4 service solution updates - (Y78) CP4 recall issued by FCA - 2020 Parts Available May 10

My truck was running poorly after the transmission recall and something had to done, so after several trips in and out of the dealership they did the Y78, still ran bad. They seem to have fixed it this time. My understanding is that if you have an HO model they will do it or you haven't had any...
  2. R

RamCares Cp4 service solution updates - (Y78) CP4 recall issued by FCA - 2020 Parts Available May 10

Thanks Horse Hauler! I drove it again this eve.. Still no miss and running great.
  3. R

MISSING AND BUCKING??

Just got the truck back for the 5th time (2 days this time)-- NEW EGR & MASS AIR FLOW sensor along with PCM and ECM per TSB-18-101-22 SEEMS to be running much better so far! MAYBE THEY GOT IT FIXED!
  4. R

Ram cp4 failure thread - Post all CP4 failures here DO NOT start a new thread.

Just got my truck back from dealer Wed. evening and so far it seems to be running much better! My truck was missing and bucking after the recalls were all done - transmission first (problem missing started shortly after) then the wipers and some other program update in April, truck continued to...
  5. R

Well i got my truck back today -new EGR valve and Mass Air Flow sensor and they did the PCM\ECM updates per TSB 18-101-22. I tried a couple of time to get it to miss, so far so GOOD! I will say it seems to run better as well. I read thru the TSB and with the exception of no MIL Light - several...
  6. R

8.4 FM Radio SKIPS?

That's just funny
  7. R

8.4 FM Radio SKIPS?

I would agree except it plays fine on everything else
  8. R

8.4 FM Radio SKIPS?

My 2019 with the 8.4 when on FM radio channel 99.1 in Ohio -sounds like an old vinyl record. It will skip and replay two or three words quite often. Anyone else with this condition?
  9. R

My EGR valve finally came in - back in shop to have it switched out today. We will see if this fixes my missing issue. So far they have replaced just about everything except the engine and it still misses sometimes. All recalls done on my 2019 and in reverse order (meaning the y78 was last).
  10. R

Wayne, Any chance you can get a picture of the bolt that was left out? I will compare it to my truck and see if MAYBE that is what is causing mine to run so crappy. FCA won't call me any longer. (BTW i have not been anything but nice to them so far when communicating with them). I just want my...
  11. R

@RamCares Can you find out anything about the 2019 EGR Valves and when they may be available?
  12. R

Well they took the EGR Valve that was supposed to be in a week and a half or so, back to a "Unknown Date" for delivery to my dealer.
  13. R

Xflight Thanks, have you read my issues from previous posts? What makes it troublesome is no CEL and it runs great when in the service bay, then misses like crap sometimes on the road. This was the first codes, with no CEL.
  14. R

What state are you in? My state it seems that is more difficult than it should be, I checked with a good one already.
  15. R

Mine starts it's 4th week there this morning, they really don't seem to care!