Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by randydotly

1. R

Beginning my MODs (Updated 2/3/24)

Let me know if you got any questions about the aux switches, I just completed it myself so it’s pretty fresh in my mind. Good luck with your mods, sounds pretty close to what I’m trying to accomplish
  2. R

Converting from Chrome to Night Edition

wanted to chime in here and provide part numbers for anyone looking to do this as i'm currently in the process. I have a 2022 Laramie without sunroof and here are the interior parts i've ordered so far to get all black interior. My list is incomplete because i'm still trying to figure out...
  3. R

Adding Blind Spot to 2022 Laramie 2500 Using AlfaOBD

I am guessing you were able to get the tail-lights and mirrors you needed to complete this as well? did you get the jumper harnesses for the taillights? I'm about to do this myself, so I am invested too.
  4. R

Converting Chrome

That looks nice, unfortunately I do a ton of highway mikes and there is no way plastidip will hold up, the parts are honestly under 1k from what I can see. That’s a tiny price to pay for not having to redo this every so often. I’m probably just going to order stuff and hope for the best.
  5. R

Converting Chrome

I appreciate your effort either way, I’m starting to feel like I’m the only one doing it this way, the parts are almost cheaper than the vinyl
  6. R

Converting Chrome

I agree that the trim is matte black. What I am referring to is that there is 3 part numbers for the same trim, which I assume is because there are 3 options for the trim. Chrome, Black, and Matte Black. I'm fairly certain the matte black part number is for the paintable version and the...
  7. R

Converting Chrome

It does have part numbers, but I’m not sure which is black vs paintable. I think bright means chrome?
  8. R

Converting Chrome

Hello I have a 2022 2500 Laramie and I'm wanting to convert all the chrome front end parts to the tradesman/power wagon trim. I am looking for the part numbers for the grill surround parts, the top applique trim that goes below the hood and then the 3 parts above the bumper. if anyone if...
  9. R

Cab light connector

I’m currently going through the process of adding cab lights to my rig. I was wondering if anyone was able to tell me what type of connector I need for the lights themselves. I’m wanting to build the harness on my own and was hoping someone would be able to tell me what type of connector and...
  10. R

Add on step for factory wheel-to-wheel side steps

I ended up with some nFAB steps for my truck, I’m also vertically challenged Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk