Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by ranchhopper

1. R

The Other Vehicle

I built my other vehicle out of an 85 GMC 7000 fire truck bought it with just over 12,000 original miles. V8 turbocharged engine 250 HP welded 24 inches on the front of the bed from a donor bed so it was proportionally right to many guys use a 8 foot bed and they look like tonka trucks. Last...
  2. R

Your four-legged friends

Our boy Ringo.
  3. R

Fake WIX air filter?

Got to watch amazon I bought a MAP sensor for my old S 10 truck came in an AC delco box and "made in china" was molded right into the sensor its self.
  4. R

3500 continuous, rhythmic bounce on concrete highway

Same problem with my 2022 2500 its worse when pulling a loaded trailer behind me. I figured it may be something to do with the coil springs on the 2500 but like it was stated by the OP it stops when going onto the asphalt so its probably the saw cut expansion joints every so many feet.
  5. R

Picking up a new toy tomorrow.

I picked up my new toy last spring with the new truck.
  6. R

2019-22 chrome grille applique trim

Whats your bottom dollar for this I may put off buying the rims to get the grille.
  7. R

Its something I would like but dont really need I am also looking to buy a set of aluminum wheels so I need to decide how bad I want them to let go of the cash.
  8. R

Toxic Cost of Going Green

Here is another one for the greenies I pass a place where they are putting up a new solar array taking out a minimum of 50 acres on both sides of the road. They are taking this land out of food production for good and what happens when the flow of government subsidy money stops who cleans this...
  9. R

Do you still have this available and will it fit my 2022 tradesman 2500 I have the chrome package but the grill bars are black plastic.
  10. R

2023 HD Crowdsourced Order Tracking & Waiting Room

Must be something going on in belvidere the UP runs 24 hours a day running auto racks from belvidere to west chicago and back.
  11. R

Toxic Cost of Going Green

Green is good only for those in washington who make laws that push government subsidies in companies they have stock or ownership in. They leave the taxpayer holding the bag when the company goes bankrupt when government subsidies end been that way for years and isnt going to stop.
  12. R

2023 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

I cut the grille mesh with just using a hacksaw blade to put in my tow hooks I cut just enough to fit the hooks in. I think it looks better than the factory tow hook bezels because the mesh I left still intact fills it in better.