Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by RamPilot

1. RamPilot

2020 12" uConnect update Failed Error 20

I got this error yesterday during an update… 11/30/2023. What is the resolution, besides going to the dealer? Does the dealer charge to fix this?
  2. RamPilot

TPMS (TIS) sensors for trailer (SOLVED - see 1st post) aka TTPMS - Trailer TPMS

I am not sure that the trailer tire pressure monitoring system is available yet. I ran the options a few weeks ago and I don’t recall seeing it.
  3. RamPilot

I got the Camera prep... I would save your Money. I ended up installing my old four camera system for my trailer. The issue is you can’t keep the camera On screen all the time. You have to push several buttons to get to it and then only stays on for 10 seconds. You also can’t split screen or...
  4. RamPilot

This is what my dealer told me today as well. My unit is expected in September and more then likely will not have TTPMS... I’m sad about that. When available it’s probably going to be an up charge for the option.
  5. RamPilot

I ordered my 3500 Dually, in mid June, expected by September. My order specifically purchased the trailer camera connection. No mention of TPMS though. BTW is it TPMS or TTPMS, I would really like the temperature info. Hoping my truck is standard with it.