Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by Ramman

1. Ramman

Anybody Have Any Issues with the new HD's yet?

In curious why I wasn’t included in this. I’d love to talk about dealership issues. Hell, I’ll provide you with pictures.
  2. Ramman

Update on Dealership Issue

Let's say you're correct, and let's say it went down exactly how you stated, and it took them 9 days. So what about the oil? the damage they caused? the liner? no updates? The failure to fix anything? The failure to order any part? All of which happened in their shop. What about the handing me...
  3. Ramman

That’s my biggest thing these days. Customer service. I realize that things break on trucks, things can go wrong. That’s why they have warranties, that’s why I buy new and don’t worry about it instead of saving money and buying a used truck. The Ford dealership I went and picked the F-250 up...
  4. Ramman

Hey everyone. I wanted to give everyone here an update on the following original post I had made. "I have about 1300 Miles on mine at this point. I have had one issue so far, neither the fault of RAM or it's build quality. Apparently when I got my new wheels/tires put on my truck, the shop...
  5. Ramman

Putting 35s on a Power wagon

I ran 37x13.5 on my stock wheels for a couple of days while I awaited my aftermarket wheels to be delivered. The one thing I can tell you is that the 37's did rub the control arms on full lock. I am not sure if your stock wheels will give you the clearance required to avoid that issue. I'm not...
  6. Ramman

6.4 HEMI Stalling Issue

I have not had any issue with this. But I would absolutely get it into a dealership ASAP. I'd imagine a stall such as this would throw some kind of code, regardless if it triggers a check engine light or etc.
  7. Ramman

Five Star Chrysler Dodge Jeep and Ram, 2817 Watson Blvd Warner Robins, GA 31093.
  8. Ramman

MPGs with 6.4 Hemi and new 8-speed?

I'm averaging about 13 MPG right now. But I also have 37's and a level kit installed on mine, and aftermarket wheels.
  9. Ramman

Leveled 2500 Cummins Night Edition

Awesome truck, btw, your truck has somewhat of a twin now.
  10. Ramman

I have about 1300 Miles on mine at this point. I have had one issue so far, neither the fault of RAM or it's build quality. Apparently when I got my new wheels/tires put on my truck, the shop failed to plug back in my Transfer Case Control Module. Somehow or another, this ended up frying the...
  11. Ramman

Took Ownership of a 2019 RAM HD

None, but it did require minor trimming.
  12. Ramman

MOPAR - MAXCARE - Zeigler - Extended Warranty Merged Mega Thread

"vehicles altered or converted from the original manufacturer’s specifications; severe off-road use" These were the two items in the fine print that worried me. "vehicles altered or converted from the original manufacturer’s specifications" That is a very broad statement for a reason, it's an...
  13. Ramman

Let's talk accessories

Thank you so much! Gonna put an order in, glad to know the 18's will fit on the 19!
  14. Ramman

Let's talk accessories

I've already completed a couple of mods, 2.5" RC level kit, 18" Aftermarket wheels, and 37" Toyo OC tires. Next accessory purchases I have planned are a Ranch Hand bumper/brush combo, including the front hitch receiver. When the bumper/brush combo is on it (Ranch Hand told me to expect a late...
  15. Ramman

Let's talk accessories

Nordic, could you provide me a part number or website I can order those? I think they look great! And it's just the type I am looking for to maintain clearance on my truck. I was however nervous about buying until I knew they would fit for sure.