Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by ramazing916

1. R

Michelin on back-order for 6 months

Just ordered the Grabber AT/X - they had good reviews and have a nice stiff sidewall. Thanks for the recommendation.
  2. R

Michelin on back-order for 6 months

Hi, was looking into replacing my OEM Firestones with a set of Michelin Defender LTX. I dont go off road or in the snow, I stay on the freeway and pull my 5th wheel. I called a few places and they said those tires are on back-order for 6 months!! So..... anyone have any other suggestion for a...
  3. R

Titan 50 Gallon Fuel Tank for Megacab

nice. you will love it.
  4. R

Firestone Transforce AT Tires Are Useless

My firestones have 17,000 on them, and I want to replace them. I tow a 5er, so looking for something that tows well. I dont go on dirt or off-road, and I am in Cali so no snow where I am. Any suggestions would be great. thanks
  5. R

Can the dealer update the settings to say I have 50 Gal tank?
  6. R

Whats the Alpha program?
  7. R

Those are about my MPG when I tow too. I found that a lot of truck stops had switched to biodiesel which isnt good for our trucks, so that added things when planning legs. Now, I feel we can drive our max hours in a day and not stop for fuel (pee breaks can be made a regular rest stops). As for...
  8. R

I had the 50 Gal installed about a month ago. I have a 2019 3500 Megacab (short bed), so the factory tank was 31 Gal Just wasnt enough when towing my 5th wheel, as we sometimes drive 350 miles in a day, so that meant truck stops. New tank so far has been good, I got 580 miles when the light...
  9. R

Biodiesel?

thanks for the update. I asked 2 different RAM dealers and they both said to stay away from BioDiesel too.
  10. R

50 Gallon Fuel Tank

Does installing this tank screw up your factory warranty? Does it need to be installed by an official Titan dealer?
  11. R

Biodiesel?

My thoughts exactly! Diesel #2 for me then.
  12. R

Biodiesel?

Went to a Pilot truck stop, and they had biodiesel in the truck lane. Wasnt sure if that was the same as diesel #2, so i didnt fill up. Can the Cummins take biodeisel fuel? thanks
  13. R

3500 + OEM air suspension + 5th wheel

Ok. I'm hooking up next week. I'll try. But when I took my 5er home, it all looked pretty level.