Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by Ram_Formula

1. R

I did a thing!

5.5” BDS lift. 37” x 13.5” x 22” Nitto’s. The truck looks amazing!
  2. R

What did you do TO your RAM today?

What lift did you order? my BDS was about 8 weeks.
  3. R

What did you do TO your RAM today?

How long did you guys wait to put a lift on your trucks? I have mine coming in a couple of weeks and I’m torn as to how much time to leave it stock vs put the lift on the first week….. thanks in advance.
  4. R

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Crypto said I have my build sheet today, but I couldn’t find the link to download it. 3C6UR5PJXNG179676
  5. R

2022 HD Crowdsourced VIN/Order Tracking

Dealer told me today that my 2500 is waiting for final inspection. Not too bad as I ordered 10/15. Has the truck been to outside vendors for bed liner yet, or is that still to come?
  6. R

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

That’s my color combo too. I can’t wait to see it in person.
  7. R

Anyone know if they ship to Florida via rail or by sea (Roro ship)? And how many days typically?
  8. R

The dealer just texted me saying ...."looks like your Ram will be shipping 11/22/21."
  9. R

I'm in South Florida too, I ordered through Accardi, was told 10-12 weeks..... Keeping fingers crossed.
  10. R

Subthread 2022 orders - Aftermarket Parts on order pre truck delivery?

I’ve ordered: 5.5” BDS lift. Fox 2.0 shocks Dual Fox steering stabilzers 4 Play 22 x 12” wheels 37” x 13.5x 22” Nitto Ridge Grapplers. Still need : Rolling bed cover Exhaust
  11. R

When did you order yours? And what trim / motor? Mine’s a Longhorn Hemi, ordered October 15th.