Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by Ram Fan

1. Ram Fan

2021 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your order here!

Good news today, called my salesman for update and told me a transport just pulled in with my Ram on board, ordered 3/3, w/s 4/8, shipped 4/10, at railyard 4/24. Sooner than I expected,8 weeks and 1 day. 3500 Laramie c/c s/b 4x4 srw, s/o Cummins, Diamond Black Crystal, Sport package, Leather...
  2. Ram Fan

Where is final delivery location, my order is scheduled to be to Chicago the 25th, then coming to Appleton WI, but dealer has not disclosed ETA.
  3. Ram Fan

My price was locked in the old way, so I lucked out!
  4. Ram Fan

Bergstrom Kaukauna / Cal Mueller. I was able to get BSM on my Laramie
  5. Ram Fan

4 Maybe things were different when I ordered3/3, got $4800 under invoice plus $1000 incentive guaranteed and any additional at time of arrival, I am in Wisconsin, eta to railyard 4/24
  6. Ram Fan

5th wheel prep has the puck mounts and 7 way in the box
  7. Ram Fan

Where are you located, our orders seem a lot alike, I have power running boards also, ordered 3/3 got window sticker today as well. I am in Wisconsin so hoping my delivery is about the same as yours
  8. Ram Fan

How did you get your est delivery date
  9. Ram Fan

Ordered on 3/3/2021 Ram 3500 Crew Cab Short Bed Laramie 4X4 6.7 3/24/21 Received VON, 3/24/21...

Ordered on 3/3/2021 Ram 3500 Crew Cab Short Bed Laramie 4X4 6.7 3/24/21 Received VON, 3/24/21 Received VIN, 4/1 Build sheet, 4/8 Window sticker