Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by RaleighFred

1. RaleighFred

3500 HO Diesel vs Standard Diesel

Don't overlook the difference in maintenance requirements also between aisin and 68 Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  2. RaleighFred

Canadian connectivity ?

Yeah exactly. Basically between fca and AT&T they didn't see it profitable to partner with any Canadian carriers. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  3. RaleighFred

Tint PPF & Ceramic Coating Quote and Poll (Now with 100% more polling)

How well does the ceramic actually prevent rock chips? Does your state allow tint on the front doors? Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  4. RaleighFred

Canadian connectivity ?

You could probably use a US address to activate and then it would use a roaming network locally. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  5. RaleighFred

Looking for a Aftermarket bumper/ brush guard and winch... Help!!!

I suppose that would make sense if you're trying to lift all 4 off the ground, but then what? Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  6. RaleighFred

Clearance Light switched?

But why? Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  7. RaleighFred

UConnect Subscription Cost

There's three different subscription components. You have the sxm guardian for remote start etc which is basically rebranded uconnect. Next is the sxm data (traffic weather gas prices anything through the infotainment system not requiring dialing out through the modem). Lastly your sxm audio...
  8. RaleighFred

Can you upgrade to uconnect 5?

Just FWIW if anyone is looking for the upgrade mainly for wireless android auto or carplay, there's dongles in the $50 neighborhood available in Bezos land. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk