Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by R3500

1. R

***SOLD***BORA Aluminum Wheel Spacers .25" For 2013-2024 Ram 2500/3500

For sale are a set of 4 Bora .25'' aluminum wheel spacers. These are brand new and have never been used. Asking $170.00 and I will ship free within the contiguous US. I prefer PayPal for payment to protect both buyer and seller. Please PM me if you have any questions.
  2. R

BAD AXE PARTS 14-22 DODGE RAM 2500 AND 13-22 3500 STEERING BOX BRACE

For sale is a brand new Bad axe parts steering brace. Fits 14-22 Ram 2500 and 13-22 3500's. Asking 170.00 and I will cover shipping for free within the contiguous US. I prefer PayPal for payment to protect both buyer and seller. Please PM me if you have any questions.
  3. R

***SOLD***Trailer Camera Kit

Thank you for the correction.
  4. R

***SOLD***Trailer Camera Kit

***SOLD***Trailer Camera Kit Part# 68527599AA $445.00. This is a brand new kit and has never been used and I will cover shipping shipping free within the contiguous US. I prefer PayPal for payment to protect both buyer and seller. Please PM me if you have any questions.
  5. R

***SOLD***PACBRAKE REMOTE OIL FILTER KIT

***SOLD***For sale is a brand new never used Pacbrake remote filter kit. $200 and free shipping. Please let me know if you have any questions. I prefer PayPal for payment to protect both buyer and seller. Please see details below. Product Details Product Name: Pacbrake Oil Filter Relocation Kit...
  6. R

**SOLD** AirDog II Fuel Filter System & AirDog High Flow Suction Tube Kit

For sale is a brand new never been used AirDog II Pump/Fuel filter kit along with the optional, but recommended High Flow Suction Tube Kit. Asking $750.00 for both and will ship for free within the contiguous United States. Please let me know if you have any questions. I prefer PayPal for...
  7. R

***ALL SOLD ***Edge EZX Module, CTS3 Pillar Mount & Koadtech Module Bypass.

I actually never used the Tune feature of the EZX. I used it for tire calibration and diagnostics and a few other of the many features. However when removed, it leaves no trace according to Edge. You can see all the features here...
  8. R

Koadtech Security Module Bypass is SOLD.
  9. R

Recently sold my 2022 and no longer need these items. PM me if interested. 1. EDGE EZX MODULE Fits 2019-2024 Ram 2500/3500 Cummins 2019-2022 Ram Cab & Chassis 3500/4500/5500. Like New only installed for 3 weeks and taken off due to warranty work that needed to be done. $375.00 & I will ship...
  10. R

2022 Aisin Failure Tracking Sheet

Will do! Thank you so much for all your hard work in tracking this issue. It was certainly a great help for me and Im sure many others. Much appreciated!
  11. R

I Got my truck back last Friday Oct 27th after being down for 7 weeks. I now have about 110 miles on it since the repair was completed and all is good so far.
  12. R

I agree, as long as they correct it the first time and we don't have a long list of folks with repeat repairs. Time will tell. So far it looks like only a few early repairs have needed to go back for the same issue and that certainly is promising.
  13. R

Sorry to hear that, I hope things improve for you soon at your dealership. My Truck is at Larry Miller in ABQ and they continuously tell me they are understaffed and can't seem to find help. My Ram customer care advisor has been ok for me. She rarely return my calls, but I can usually call her...
  14. R

Good point for sure. I just worry about this issue, along with all the recalls for this particular year. Im locate just outside of Albuquerque in Sandia Park BTW.
  15. R

Just curious what everyone's overall sentiment is on keeping these 2022 trucks after the transmission has been repaired/Replaced. In the near future, will they be on the black list of trucks to avoid buying used? Will they have a resale value less than what is typical of a one to two year old...