Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by Quick

1. Q

Timber Grove Power Wagon rear airbag kit - new in box, never opened

I bought this kit ($490), including the 2” upgraded bag ($90). The shipping weight on the label is 30lbs. https://timbergroveenterprises.com/19-up-ram-2500 Don’t worry about weight or shipping - for the $400 listed I will cover the shipping costs.
  2. Q

Timber Grove Power Wagon rear airbag kit - new in box, never opened

Alrighty - I have a new in box, never opened, Timber Grove rear airbag kit for a 2022 Power Wagon. I bought this kit and sold the truck shortly there after, so never even opened the box. New was over $600 Selling this for $400 shipped. Pictures are of the box that was shipped to me. I...
  3. Q

FREE - AEV Katla wheels

These are gone - thanks!
  4. Q

FREE - AEV Katla wheels

I have a set of AEV Katla wheels that are free to the first person to confirm local pickup in Stamford, CT. Looking to free up space in my basement. I bought these wheels for my Power Wagon. They were scratched during installation. Two of them had to be refinished. They are in excellent...
  5. Q

ARB Compressor mount - under hood or in floor bin?

It was meant for the gas truck. Not sure if it works for the diesel. I actually still have this bracket (but no truck). Can ship it to you if interested.
  6. Q

Honking - chirping - 3 three horn beeps honks chirps - when I leave my vehicle - merged threads

Tazer has a solution to the 3-horn honk thing, they are just having trouble getting it updated for Uconnect 5 - but it should be out in a few months. While I agree that it shouldn't exist, apparently the US has given up on personal responsibility and instead depends on lawyers and new...
  7. Q

** GONE ** FREE - 2022 Power Wagon wheels/tires/tpms

These are now gone - thanks all!
  8. Q

Power Wagon or Ram 1500 Limited?

I added a the readylift 1.5” lift, which uses the factory air ride. It rides like a Mercedes. Amazing for a truck.
  9. Q

Power Wagon or Ram 1500 Limited?

I’ve had my 1500 for a few weeks now, and it‘s definitely nice. Certainly not as special as the Power Wagon, for sure. But definitely more livable. For my purposes it’s fine. It allows me to focus on my other cars. But, I did already mod it with a lift and wheels tires. I think it turned...
  10. Q

** GONE ** FREE - 2022 Power Wagon wheels/tires/tpms

Bump - no one wants free power wagon wheels?
  11. Q

Air Bags for Power Wagon (2019 or newer)

I have a set of never installed TimberGrove ASAM airbags for the Power Wagon. PM me if interested. Still new in the box from TG. Sold my PW a few weeks ago.
  12. Q

Rambox removed from Power Wagon configurator?

You know... only looking for a friend. Yeah.
  13. Q

Rambox removed from Power Wagon configurator?

I was playing around on the Ram website today and noticed that the Rambox option was completely missing from the configurator. Was this option removed?