Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by pwrhws

1. P

2020 RAM 3500 "Clunk"

Were they unable to recreate customer's concerns? Or did they at least acknowledge the noise and were unable to identify and repair?
  2. P

2020 RAM 3500 "Clunk"

Have you had it to the dealer?
  3. P

2020 RAM 3500 "Clunk"

Nice to know im not the only one!......unfortunately.
  4. P

2020 RAM 3500 "Clunk"

Same here on both fronts.
  5. P

2020 RAM 3500 "Clunk"

I believe mine is 9/20 also. Have you had yours in or inquired about service yet?
  6. P

2020 RAM 3500 "Clunk"

Mine only seems to do it when the wheel drops off. Im actually going to pull it in now and take a better look. Id put around the parking lot of that dealership and find an area where you can recreate it, then take the service writer/tech out there and do it for them, Then they cant say they...
  7. P

2020 RAM 3500 "Clunk"

Didnt know if it was a problem that others have run into....
  8. P

2020 RAM 3500 "Clunk"

Thanks for the input, This is definitely in the right front corner of my truck. Can hear in the floor/firewall area passenger side. Ill try to get a vid later today.
  9. P

2020 RAM 3500 "Clunk"

I recently traded my 17 f350 CC DRW for a 20 MC DRW HO LongHorn. In fact ive only got about 300 miles on the new truck. Since I picked the truck up from the out of state dealer it has a "clunk" in the right front when the RF wheel drops off a small bump. I can recreate it daily pulling out of...