Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by PortageeOutlaw

1. PortageeOutlaw

Built 24V w/compound turbos and built transmission for sale

Indeed, this engine is ridiculously fun. Effortlessly pulled heavy equipment and surprised the heck out of a few Mustangs. --T
  2. PortageeOutlaw

Built 24V w/compound turbos and built transmission for sale

I will drive to my son's (the engine/transmission is at his house) in the next couple days and add a photo of the engine/transmission with a handwritten note showing my HDRAMS ID. Listing this here for $16,500 for both the engine and transmission. I also have this listed on FB MktPlc - "24v...
  3. PortageeOutlaw

Joined last November, just realized I never introduced myself

Thank you. I really like it. Already have 5000 miles on it, tows my 16,000 lb 5th wheel really nice.
  4. PortageeOutlaw

Here is the only pic I have of the 2nd gen before it was totaled.
  5. PortageeOutlaw

I will look to see if we have any clean pics of the 2nd gen. I have some pics of the engine and transmission sitting on a trailer.
  6. PortageeOutlaw

While I have made a few posts, mainly in the 2023 HD Crowdsourced Order Tracking & Waiting Room, I have not posted to New Member Introductions. I joined this group back in November 22 so I could learn about the ordering process, where to get the best deals, see what others are ordering, and...
  7. PortageeOutlaw

2023 HD Crowdsourced Order Tracking & Waiting Room

Got the call from Art this morning! My truck is on the ground at MD. Hopefully I can get down there this week and pick him up. Thank you Anthony for keeping me updated as to where the truck was and what was going on. --T
  8. PortageeOutlaw

+1 for MD for sure. Great pricing compared to several other dealerships (I reached out to 8, local dealerships and large volume dealerships). Also, ABoi from MD has done a great job keeping me looped in on progress (as well as lack of progress) with build and transport (and damage). Now, if the...
  9. PortageeOutlaw

Unfortunately my truck did not dodge the hail. Received a call from the dealership explaining my truck is on hold due to hail damage found last night. Not great news, but I am happy that MD reached out quickly and let me know about the problem. Sounds like the damage to my truck is repairable...
  10. PortageeOutlaw

Congratulations! My truck just changed to shipped on the tracker as well! Must have sorted out the railcar issues down there. Hopefully I can get a railcar number from the dealership.
  11. PortageeOutlaw

From my dealer: "There are some issues with rail transit coming out of Mexico, but our regional supply chain rep states that should be resolved in the next week or so. No rhyme or reason as to why some are delayed and others made it through before the issues, unfortunately." Hopefully this...
  12. PortageeOutlaw

@phatboy64 - Great, thank you very much! --T
  13. PortageeOutlaw

@phatboy64 Are you able to share how you were able to track your truck on the rail car? Thank you, --T
  14. PortageeOutlaw

@pacnw1963 thank you for the information on typical transit times to MD, this is good. Hopefully the truck arrives at MD in 3 weeks + 2 or 3 days for PDI. Getting excited to get this truck! IIRC, some have had their delivery change to TBD right before the trick arrived at the dealership...