Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by Pjc87

1. P

Cp4 buzzing noise

My cp4 is still rattling away, they did a scan report and handed it to me and according to their scan report it’s calibrated correctly. So I guess it’s just a noisy pump. Still nervous it’s gonna explode any minute with how much noise it makes.
  2. P

Cp4 buzzing noise

We bought two 2020 ram 5500’s. One has a build date of 8/20 And the other has a build date of 9/20 The truck with the build date of 9/20 has the same dimple cp4 pump and it does not have this annoying rattle that the 8/20 truck has. It sure sounds like it’s coming from the injection pump too...
  3. P

Cp4 buzzing noise

I have a 2020 Ram 5500 6.7 Cummins with a build date of 8/20 It has the revised cp4 injection pump with the big dimple on the pump. Ever since we got this truck it makes a loud buzzing noise that cuts in and out and it’s super annoying. I read the tsb pointing out the 2 different pumps one is...