Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by Peterdenyer

1. P

Trailer TPMS lost configuration

Interesting idea, I’ll have to try that
  2. P

Same issue here with my ‘22 2500. Offered to towy trailer to nearby dealership but they said that wouldn’t help. Supposedly had their best tech evaluate the issue and opened a case with RAM . No response in the week the dealer had my truck. Had to leave on a trip. There is certainly something...
  3. P

Same problem here. Done all that stuff too! Took truck to local dealer twice. No help. Second time they opened a case with RAM engineering. Crickets! I did notice the feature is somewhat erratic. After towing my trailer for 10 miles or so, the system magically starts to work. Not always. Very...
  4. P

Same problem. One month old 2022 2500 with 12 inch Uconnect screen. Configured trailer TPMS first time, had to park the truck with the rear bumper next to trailer tires. Configured successfully. Pulled trailer to an overnight stop on a cross country trip. Next morning got the trailer TPMS...