Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by Pejcinoski

1. P

Uconnect 12.0 Update

For all Australian converted RAM I have successfully updated to the 26.17 as per Jimmy link download and then lost AUS maps. Then I saw a post from Jimmy about nav map updates for a U.S. and after scrolling through the website there was no RAM Maps for AUS than I saw under Grand Cherokee UC5...
  2. P

Uconnect 12.0 Update

I have updated the software and the Australian maps are now gone. Everything works just lost the AU Maps. Does anyone have the Middle East Maps so i can re inject them?
  3. P

Looking for a Part Number? Must provide VIN (only up to model year 2020 at this time)

Thank you! Is there a steering wheel with paddle Shifters for the 1500 that can be easily sourced (part number?) to be installed and activated with aldaobd? Or even paddle shifters that can be bolted to the existing wheel on the 22 limited? Cheers Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. P

Looking for a Part Number? Must provide VIN (only up to model year 2020 at this time)

Thank you Jimmy! Do you know if this HUD Message Centre can be installed from top of the dash or it need to be installed through the instrument cluster? Or it requires a dash removal or windscreen removal? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. P

Searching for this part number doesn’t show nothing, am I missing something? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. P

My limited 2022 did come from factory with the HUD according to the build sheet it just has been removed during conversion so I imagine all the other parts and harness is there I have been talking to different parties and a different RHD conversion SCD has all the features that the truck come...
  7. P

Yes it’s 2022. I would imagine the 2020 would have the same HUD if you could look up for the earlier would be great Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. P

Mine is a 1500 but couldn’t find any info anywhere so I thought I’ll try here for someone to help. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. P

Hello Vin number 1C6SRFHT4NN334792 Can anyone please give pat number for the HUD Heads UP Display and it’s wiring harness including if there is any modules. Also all the relevant modules from the Uconnect 5 for the same vin If anyone know if there is a steering wheel for the 1500 with...
  10. P

Uconnect 12.0 Update

Can someone please share the update files to manually update the Uconnect? Thanks Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. P

Uconnect 12.0 Update

I have updated to the 26.15 from 21B5 successfully on Australian conversion MY 2022 limited. Is there a way to turn the Wi-Fi hotspot on somewhere in the settings as it doesn’t appear anywhere in the settings also I have turned the feature on with Alfa OBD but it doesn’t come up
  12. P

Uconnect 12.0 Update

That be great if you can share when you get it.