Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by Pearce

1. Pearce

petition to help Alabama off road parks

This apperers to be specific to ATV parks and ATVs. Personally can't stand those things. Just like jet skis but not as bad, That's a different subject. An ATV as defined by AL ALL-TERRAIN VEHICLES (ATV). Every motor vehicle 60 inches or less in width, measured from the outside of the tire rim...
  2. Pearce

4500 Camper/Jeep Hauler Build

3M 4200 may be an option. Works great on everything boat related to keep water out.
  3. Pearce

Experience with 2500 and factory air ride

On a 2500 there is no backup support. You will be riding on the bump stops. 3500 still have a leaf spring. 2500 air ride is just the airbag, no coil spring.
  4. Pearce

Funny pics and Memes thread - keep it clean

That hurt my brain. I believe that is a win.
  5. Pearce

New Member from Orlando, FL

Welcome, also from central FL. Yes, black text difficult to read with night mode as mentioned above.
  6. Pearce

Regen

I can't say that I have a frequent regen problem. It is frequent because I am mostly in town driving. I'll research what blend of fuel the place I go has, but work pays for it at a particular station. I like free. But my question is if I want to data log what's going on what are the options...
  7. Pearce

service air suspension

Interesting. Same thing happened to my 2004 but with the transmission harness. Took several visits to figure out as well.
  8. Pearce

The Other Vehicle

YJ fan too. Best old school dash as well.
  9. Pearce

NSFW Funny Pics and MEMES Thread - no nudity - PICS AND MEMES ONLY

Florida has been doing it's normal thing. Warmer than all you SOB's :cool: with several "Florida Man" a week in the news.
  10. Pearce

The Other Vehicle

Time to clean up spilt fluids from the rolls, change cable t-case shifters back to standard levers, reconfigure center console for comms upgrade, replace bent tube. And wait for it..... paint more of the chassis! This stuff is a lot easier when you are not under pressure to hit a date. Like...
  11. Pearce

2021 RAM 3500 Tradesman | AEV Prospector | FWC Grandby

KOH, I will be there one day in my Bomber Chassis but not as a competitor. Just enjoying the trails. Cheer on Randy Slawson in the 4448 Bomber Fabrication car if ya see him!
  12. Pearce

The Other Vehicle

I went XJ to ZJ to YJ to tube chassis. However, I need a DD again in the next year. Fairly certain it will be a 2 door XJ again. Was just a fun rig. Cheap and easy to fix for me anyway.
  13. Pearce

Funny pics and Memes thread - keep it clean

"The Rock" movie
  14. Pearce

What did you do TO your RAM today?

Tried centramatics on my '16. I felt the noise at slow speeds was annoying. However, that didn't stop me from putting them on my gooseneck trailer. Too far back to hear
  15. Pearce

What did you do TO your RAM today?

Painted the end of the exhaust black with high temp paint. Looks so much better. Also noticed while doing a tire rotation, they don't paint black all the way into the face of the lug nut hole surface. Lame