Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by PCT

1. PCT

BFG HD Terrain Tires on 2020 RAM 2500

I was looking at these tires. I currenlt have Cooper AT3 XLT, and they are okay... Very stiff, and not great in slush snow, they are very quiet which is nice. But looking at the spec, the XLT are a fairly heavy tire How are these tires? What have you seen with your fuel economy? Hand calculated...
  2. PCT

Passenger Fog not turning on after adding fogs to Trademan

Confirmed bad harness. reached out to All-mopar-parts for a new one.
  3. PCT

I believe i have a bad harness, from the signal wire (BCM to harness) i am readying 12v on both wires.
  4. PCT

BUMPING THIS FOR VISIBILITY.
  5. PCT

Update. Pulled apart both Pins C1 and C4. Both pins are in the correct spot, and BCM show no signs of bent pins. Swapped both lights back to halogen, re-programmed Fog lights + switch, checked all connections, and they are all good, nothing loose. I am at a complete loss right now. No idea why...
  6. PCT

I just finished installing the Foglight kit from Allmoparparts + the jumper harness with the 2 pins that need to be added. Programmed the truck using the instructions from https://www.ramforum.com/threads/5th-gen-2019-foglight-add-on-harness.174452/ . After being programmed, the driver light...
  7. PCT

Issues with Allmorparparts?

Has anyone had issues with allmoparparts before? My experience has been F**CKing terrible thus far. I ordered the foglight kit from them https://parts.allmoparparts.com/p-2019-ram-2500-halogen-fog-lamp-parts-kit-ram2500halogenfogkit , when ordered shipping was delayed over a month. Now i go to...
  8. PCT

Camper shell set up? Soft topper?

I would love an RSI, but I don’t have 4k to drop on a camper. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  9. PCT

What options do you have in it, not issues with sun fading or anything? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. PCT

I have been searching for a camper shell for months now on market place… not luck. Is there any brands that are hard shells the ship direct to consumer? Leer and ARE require going to an authorized retailer even for just simple pricing. What are your thoughts on the soft topper brand? Open to...
  11. PCT

Adding EVIC Offroad Pages?

How can you tell if you have one or not? I ordered mine on Infotainment.
  12. PCT

Adding EVIC Offroad Pages?

Just curious if there was any update on this working only on the 12" Uconnect. I have a 2019 W/ (added 8.4 non nav) and Premium Evic and would like to add the offroad pages.
  13. PCT

6.4L towing MPG?

I was being passed nearly ever big rig lol! Especially in Arizona, I was getting like 5-7 mpg trying to go 70-75 MPH. Screw it, I’m slowing down! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. PCT

6.4L towing MPG?

I pulled a 26’ TT (30’ from hitch to bumper) from California Central Valley (near Stockton) to Sedona AZ. 4 days. Day 3 had huge headwind about 40 mph. Trailer dry weight is about 8k, with all of our stuff we’ll round to 9.5-10. I set cruise around 62 mph for a majority of trip. I averaged about...
  15. PCT

AlfaOBD Quality of life changes

need ot install foglights, coming soon