Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by PCT 6.4

1. PCT 6.4

Dirty air filter, but is it really?

The new mopar filter was white. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. PCT 6.4

Expected MPG: 6.4/3.73

Evic has been with in .25-.50 mpg with hand calc Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. PCT 6.4

Don’t tell me it’s a Hemi tick

The 6.4 is a really good engine, seems you got a lemon. Have you tried asking ram cares? They are obnoxious on the forums and kinda annoying, but they have helped me on my 13 when I has transmission issues and the dealer kept saying it’s fine. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. PCT 6.4

High mileage?

I live here and it’s horrid… Anywho, I got 20k on mine and have enjoyed every second of it.
  5. PCT 6.4

Mileage before first oil change

They use the same filter as my Dodge Dart 2.4L Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. PCT 6.4

Dirty air filter, but is it really?

I just did an oil change and air filter. Still waiting on diff fluid. When I replaced my air filter I inspected it. It’s dirty, no doubt. But it also seems that there is a lot of filter media that is still clean and ready to filter. This is after 20,000 miles. Sent from my iPhone using...
  7. PCT 6.4

Expected MPG: 6.4/3.73

This is round trip from Bay Area to Reno, about 3/8th of those miles are on steep mountains( Sierra Nevada) 2-6% grade for 180 miles, about 7500miles of elevation gain. Tempature 100-115* Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk