Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by patricio2626

1. P

*SOLD* ARE MX series walk in topper for 4.5 gen (2019), great shape - $2000 (located in New Mexico)

Silver metallic (PAU color code). Carpeted, window screens, fold down sliding front window, LED lights on inside and brake in back, has camera mount for you to place your camera from your tailgate (360 or standard). Have key to it. Sold my 2500 and so I can let go of it. Located in the...
  2. P

4.5G aftermarket front locker or LSD status?

I called ARB tech support and they told me that ARB RD 197 does not fit newer models.
  3. P

This is news to me. Are you able to give me an exact part number?
  4. P

Has anyone heard anything about a locker or LSD for front axle yet for '19-'20 HD's?
  5. P

"P" Flashing When in Park

Mine sticks in park and does this. After several tries it will go into reverse or drive. Grrr...
  6. P

Addind the 115v power outlet

You have my attention here. This is one of my 'wish list' items, and I will be following your progress closely if you undertake this endeavor!
  7. P

What did you do TO your RAM today?

The kids fight over it! They say they love it "because it's cool and it's so loud" haha!
  8. P

What did you do TO your RAM today?

Did this over the weekend anyways. Bedrug + ARE MX series topper + bolt in seats w/seat belts.
  9. P

Before ordering... Anti-spin worth it?

I would def purchase only a truck with LSD. We pulled into a tame-looking parking space on Perdido Key and got stuck in 2WD, even with the LSD/anti-spin. Had to use 4WD just to pull out. Traction is a beautiful thing on a 3-4 ton truck. I'll purchase a front locker or LSD as soon as one is...
  10. P

Titan 50 Gallon Fuel Tank for Megacab

I have the 52 gal for the crew cab short bed. I bought it through CarID, who price matched Thoroughbred's price. They told me install was 2 hours, but my guy spent 4 and had to do some hacking for it to fit(!) It sure is nice being able to leisurely wait for gas stations with good prices on...
  11. P

Cummins tick noise after shut down and vibration

So re-flash won't hide anything? If not then I wonder how Mopar would justify not warrantying work because of some discrepancy in the image.