Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by Pasta4lnch

1. Pasta4lnch

Funny pics and Memes thread - keep it clean

Volume up! ;)
  2. Pasta4lnch

Terrible Towing pics thread

Yeah...but no squat! :p
  3. Pasta4lnch

What are you listening to today?

Me too! I'm kinda pissed I'm just discovering them...like someone should have told me sooner. Lol!
  4. Pasta4lnch

Lol - I think my favorite is the mannequin legs sticking out of the back on the roof. :p
  5. Pasta4lnch

What are you listening to today?

Vulfpeck Live at MSG Been obsessed w this album lately...
  6. Pasta4lnch

I've sen a few like this at camp grounds here on Long Island...
  7. Pasta4lnch

Funny pics and Memes thread - keep it clean

Mine from college... :p
  8. Pasta4lnch

New guy to the 6.4 universe

Good to know - I've only gone short distances on relatively flat surfaces. Putting it through the paces this summer for sure!
  9. Pasta4lnch

New guy to the 6.4 universe

Interesting - wouldn't have thought to do that. Curious, were your temps going high in tow/haul? I'm also new to 6.4 w a 10k# 38' camper. I've only gone short distances so far so I haven't pushed it...
  10. Pasta4lnch

What did you do TO your RAM today?

I just got a Viofo vs1. Tiny. I like that there is no screen. SD card cards dont like too much heat.
  11. Pasta4lnch

Yikes - she was from Stony Brook which isn't too far from me. Weird that she opened the door while it was moving. I had a close friend in high school who wasnt feeling well on a camping trip and her folks let her sleep in the camper. Got sucked into another truck and flipped, killed her. So...
  12. Pasta4lnch

Sumo springs Installed and tested. Ongoing.

The biggest thing I towed so far is a jayco white hawk 32qbh. it's just under 10k fully loaded. dry hitch is 1100lb's I think. unfortunately I never had a chance to tow it before I got the sumo springs, so take this w a grain of salt. All I know is now it's loaded w crap and there is zero...