Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by ozark_angler

1. O

Side steps/Nerf bars, etc.

i don't believe it will be an issue, they provide different hardware with the boards depending on whether you have threaded inserts already
  2. O

and last 10x longer :)
  3. O

yep - I asked the Line-X by me how much they charge and IIRC the guy quoted me $300 to coat any steps I bring in. Go Rhino offers the bedliner option for an extra $200
  4. O

My wife is 5'3" and she likes them. She said they could be a touch lower but width isn't a problem. I will add that the bedliner option gives them a nice grippy texture that gives you confidence when you step that your foot won't slip. Can't tell you how many times I stepped up on the flat...
  5. O

Got them installed! Really like how solid they feel and how they go with the style and appearance of the truck. The only real issue I had was the orientation and positioning of the brackets. According to the manufacturer this is a new style of bracket so the customer service people didn't...
  6. O

Finally got my running boards 2 weeks after I ordered them. Can someone with GoRhino boards tell me how the mounting brackets are supposed to be oriented? They make no differentiation between left and right. And two of the brackets have bends in the arm, where are those positioned? Their...
  7. O

Went with the RB20 slims with the bedliner option since they were having a decent sale on their site. Hoping they'll be here by the end of the week!
  8. O

Switch Column Shifter

For anyone else looking for the leather wrapped shift lever, you can get it direct from mopar for $90 plus shipping https://store.mopar.com/oem-parts/mopar-gearshift-lever-6pb752x7ac
  9. O

They look to be in really great shape after a few years! Looks like you're in Georgia where I'm guessing you dont see much rock salt? Wonder how they would hold up further North
  10. O

How was the install? Assuming you did it yourself?
  11. O

2022 Uconnect 5 12.0 Glitches

Doesn't look like this is the most active thread but I've noticed an issue/bug in my 2022 - any time I have my phone connected via android auto, the display says "see update". The android auto capabilities and apps still function, but I cannot get this little message to go away. Anyone seen or...
  12. O

What was shipped with you RAM 3500 Laramie.. Floor mats, hitch reducer....

That's what mine came with, but not even a physical owners manual which I thought was odd..
  13. O

Do you feel the bedliner option on your boards was worth it? Like would you consider it cheap insurance or more of an appearance thing or.... ?
  14. O

In the market for some running boards - looking for something black and kind of subtle to go on my white night edition truck. I just can't bring myself to spend over $1k for powered boards, so I've been eyeballing the Go Rhino RB20/30 Slims. I like the look of nerf steps but I don't think...
  15. O

Hello from MO

I'm really torn on running boards, I've seen some that I like but nothing I'm crazy about. Thinking about some GoRhino B20 slims to keep a lower profile, but I don't know.. Here she is