Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by over40customs

1. O

Outside the Box

Yes 2 JL W3s behind the rear seat
  2. O

2021 AEV Prospector XL with Nuthouse Industries adds

Yeah I love the white but the Granite I think looks better with the night edition. Regardless I am loving this 1ton beast. But i am a stupid fan of 40 tires……I priced it out last night once again aghhhhhh. The fenders look like a nightmare to install.
  3. O

2021 AEV Prospector XL with Nuthouse Industries adds

I think I want to order some AEV parts.....DANG YOU!!
  4. O

Banks ran horn

I did get a small bump after day . The truck just seems to roll just right.
  5. O

Banks ran horn

Yes very much worth the cost as long as you add the grid delete. I am running on 38’s and 22 10.5’s getting 20.7mpg at 90 steady…..Get It!! Disclaimer the install is very tedious. My buddy Rocky hooked it up. I am not sure his handle on here but he has a ton of insight along with a couple of...
  6. O

Banks ran horn

Ok thanks to Rocky and one very detailed install her it is with the heater grid delete.Great job Banks!!
  7. O

Outside the Box

Yep it was a RigD tire carrier. I sold it.
  8. O

Outside the Box

The top is hard wired to the truck and works with the key faub. The topper lift has a separate switch on the drivers side rear pole that controls it. The audio, I replaced all the main speakers and sub. I added to JL W3 12s, 2 JL HD amplifiers. I added Focal components and a converter to make...
  9. O

Banks ran horn

I am showing my Banks kit with grid delete to be delivered on Wednesday!!!
  10. O

Outside the Box

Also RadFlo 2.5 Resi adjustable shocks
  11. O

Outside the Box

Sorry for the delay,,,Carli Deaver springs