Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by OutWest

1. O

2023 HD Crowdsourced Order Tracking & Waiting Room

Mine order has not delivered. Was built early March. It may have shipped. I gave up on it and bought a Limited from another dealer. First time back to forum since I picked up new truck. Good luck.
  2. O

I paid less than MSRP. Im sure I was close to their invoice price. They definitely don’t knock them down like they did several years ago. I was sick of waiting and no communication regarding shipping delays and potential hail damage. Good luck on whatever route you take.
  3. O

They are not as good as they used to be. Discussed things for a little while made an offer and they countered. We met in the middle with a few things added in to make me feel better. Overall not bad they were upfront with numbers.
  4. O

Just bought a new limited instead of the Laramie that I ordered. Dissatisfied with the dealer and communication regarding potential hail damage. 2 months from build to ship is ridiculous. I think we all are frustrated. I feel for those who have waited longer. Pick up next weekend
  5. O

That’s too bad you didn’t get it in time.
  6. O

I finally show shipped. Only a month to go. Not sure I will take delivery based on hail. Found a couple other trucks on lots. One dealer said the mega cab was not available and Ram loaded it on their website.
  7. O

Outwest. Awaiting dealer call back
  8. O

Also found a limited Laramie crew cab. Finalizing details to which one.
  9. O

I found a limited mega cab.
  10. O

I found one with everything plus more. I am not waiting anymore. Working a deal this weekend.
  11. O

I sold my truck a month ago when I thought I would have mine last month. Who knows when it will show up now that I am TBD for delivery. Good luck
  12. O

I think I will put in a new order tomorrow. Will show up faster than what is currently happening.
  13. O

Not sure when 2024 ordering will be available. I sent in a complaint through the website to Ram. No real response from them. Thank you for your service.
  14. O

Dealer returned my call and sent me photo of tracker. Told him I may just order a 2024 if not here by July. What is service event paper hanging? Going on two months since built no proof I’m affected by hail storm. Glad this forum helps keep us all updated.