Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by $outh90

1. $outh90

Carli 2.5 level with track bar!

I have heard that will fix it but wasn’t sure! Will be driving it do run some errands tomorrow and will keep an eye on it!
  2. $outh90

That’s my next move! I will double check, thank you!
  3. $outh90

Only put 2600 miles on the truck and almost 2 months of ownership! Like the wife says “I just can’t leave anything alone!” Carli 2.5 leveling kit with the Carli shocks and Carli track bar! Reset the steering wheel center, now just gotta figure out how to get the “stability track” light off
  4. $outh90

Lets see what you are towing!

It is! We go every year for our big vacation and love it!
  5. $outh90

Made it’s maiden voyage 5.5 hours, only down shifted once to climb a steep bridge, but other than that it was night and day difference from my 07 Chevy duramax! Trip back home in a couple days and will have to remind myself to fill the front water tank of the camper to offset the weight in the...
  6. $outh90

First ram!!!

That’s true I didn’t think about that! I wish it was! Lol
  7. $outh90

Removing Stock Steps from Power Wagon

Would you be interested in selling your stock ones?
  8. $outh90

First ram!!!

Thank you! I love that color! Main reason I got it besides my lbz slowly falling apart is I got it for $12k off sticker price which was awesome!! My payload on the door is 2108 which is some of the better numbers I’ve seen! We have a 2017 Stryker stg 3010 which is all we need, don’t get me wrong...
  9. $outh90

First ram!!!

We’ll find out on the 21st with the 4.5 hour drive for vacation:rolleyes:
  10. $outh90

First ram!!!

Thank you! Looking forward to learning more about these! Oh that’s awesome! I wish I could have ordered one, but this was kinda necessary since my duramax wasnt doing too well!
  11. $outh90

Let's see them Night Edition Packages! :D

Brand be ‘22 2500 Cummins, third day had the front windows tinted!
  12. $outh90

Just got the truck three days ago, figured I’d see how it looks hooked up! Hard to really tell what the squat is since the camper is on level ground and the truck is actually pointed down hill some. Our vacation is in two weeks!! Really interested to see how it tows our camper compared to the...
  13. $outh90

Please Post Payload Sticker from Driver's Door Jamb.

2022 big horn, 6.7, crew cab, 6’4” box, black out package with 20” wheels
  14. $outh90

First ram!!!

Thank you! Looking forward to learning a lot and digging into this ram! But I’ve never had a warranty before so I gotta make sure I don’t void it lol
  15. $outh90

First ram!!!

Hey everyone! This is my very first NEW vehicle and my very first RAM, but my second diesel!! New 2022 ram big horn! Traded my built and tuned Chevy LBZ on this beauty! Long story short, my Chevy didn’t like towing our toy hauler up and down mountains, so it was time do to do something...