Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by OneBadBernie

1. OneBadBernie

Vehicle Performance TSB 18-012-21 REV A. (RTT 21-027)

Yea like on its own I'd say it's normal but it held speed exactly for the first 6000km, if it weren't for the economy suffering and the pump getting louder and louder I'd probably not have noticed as quickly
  2. OneBadBernie

That is what they did to mine, since they have done it my pump is getting louder and louder, has a stutter and the economy steadily decreasing as well as truck will not hold speed with CC on and requires more throttle or will loose speed on even small hills. They did this due to an error code...
  3. OneBadBernie

@RamCares

4. OneBadBernie

@RamCares

I didn't know their was one, I'm about to Engage with an Ombudsman over this lol, I've also got an appointment to go look at some gmcs Saturday
  5. OneBadBernie

@RamCares

Hopefully this video helps, I'm not sure I did the hydroboost test procedure and I believe it's working, this seems like more of a break thing? I didn't notice it doing it before. I forgot to turn the climate control off so it's hard to hear the pump over the air because of where I placed my...
  6. OneBadBernie

@RamCares

I'm having the same issue, won't maintain speed especially on hills....not acceptable for a diesel, mine didn't do it for the first 6800 kms and only started doing it, I think it's a sign of the cp4 pump going
  7. OneBadBernie

@RamCares

@RamCares I have alot of issues they are claiming are normal their not. I had noises and economy is suffering, breaks feel weird but they check another unit and tell me it's normal.....I think they have two broken units. I'm going to link to some videos and their not even the half of the issues...
  8. OneBadBernie

@RamCares

I'm going through the same. If they don't agree to fix it this week I'm trading it for a GMC. I have 7000km and this thing is going to kill me
  9. OneBadBernie

Like, under the dash where I can look up or remove the dash to check? They are claiming everything my truck is doing is normal but mister super mechanics couldn't tell a thing and had to compare it to another unit a 2018...... If it was normal they should have known that on face value not had to...
  10. OneBadBernie

The rattle https://youtube.com/shorts/PKEF7u8-2o4 Break swoosh Suspect cp4 Herd a nock after.picking it up from the dealer today to, not sure if it was just cold injectors or not I'll keep an ear out for it
  11. OneBadBernie

I should upload the videos I took of this stuff to YouTube it's to big for the site
  12. OneBadBernie

2020 2500 Cummins, Laramie. Had an issue where it was tossing a pcm code that said I flashed the engine with a tuner one dealer told me, another found a service bulletin and flashed it. Initially I brought it in for the Consol as it doesn't work right. Now I've got a thudding rattle in the front...
  13. OneBadBernie

Laundry List of Problems - No dealers will even look at it.

I have number 5, as well as some interesting issues of my own. Same issues with dealers, lots of issues with my previous 2019 long horn 1500, feeling like it was a mistake not to buy a GMC after trading to a 2500 Cummins
  14. OneBadBernie

Hmmm they recently flashed my pcm and now my fuel pump sounds like it has a stutter and stops every once in awhile.....also the last couple days my cruise has been refusing to hold speed and I loose speed on hills....I only got 7000km on this thing....and it's doing many things it wasn't 6000k...
  15. OneBadBernie

New 2020 2500 Cummins, issues with Bluetooth/DPF display/broken sensors

Yea I agree.....but a rear bumper in a none tow situation...common that's physics breaking. Moot point when it's a 60 dollar sensor, my mind immediately went back to the late 90s early 2000s when Theese transducers were a couple hundred bucks.