Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by oledirteh

1. oledirteh

ATS Trans Bypass

dude..... thats disgusting! lol.
  2. oledirteh

ATS Trans Bypass

i live in a area where it rarely ever gets lower then 20 degrees. wish it would and kill off the stink bugs. ill run it for a bit and if it gives me issues ill remove it. doing 80 on the interstate is hit 145 for a high, maybe tapped 148 for a second. Before i made the change it would take me...
  3. oledirteh

What did you do TO your RAM today?

Replaced brakes at 94.5k miles. first brake job on the truck. bought brakes and after close to 20k towing, plus baltimore / washington traffic, i figured i was long overdue. pulled brakes an was like..... uh yea they were good. well replaced them anyhow since i had them and i tow heavy. Also...
  4. oledirteh

ATS Trans Bypass

Installed this last night and so uh, how low of a trans temp is to low? Before install, i ran 168-172 degrees. Drove to work this morning and its high was 145, when i stopped, 138... this was after my 53 mile commute.
  5. oledirteh

Too much oil and poor dealer help

20 years ago or so there used to be a dealer out here that i guess consistently screwed over a dude to the point he painted his truck with all types of stuff saying LEMON MY TRUCK and DODGE DOESNT CARE and all other types of stuff and he would park right on the street in front of the dealer...
  6. oledirteh

you reminded me, not overdue but just ordered my oil change kit before i tow heavy next week Lol
  7. oledirteh

Should I have the dealer do some maintenance before the warranty expires?

this is in line with the emails and phone calls of "Hey we really want to buy your truck!". they dont want your truck, they want to sell you a new 100k truck and then offer you below book for your old truck lol.
  8. oledirteh

makes me feel blessed mine only does a regen every 1100-1200 miles..... you know, a well placed match does wonders at this point lol
  9. oledirteh

What does the wife have to say about your Ram?

those are the best ones.
  10. oledirteh

screw them, get a new truck. the amount of money you paid, warranties, time with out a truck, back and forth and frustration if i was ram id not only give you a new truck but id upgrade you to the next trim level for an apology.
  11. oledirteh

man i hope you get a new truck. i dont know what id have done in your situation. prob gave up and bought a ford by this point.
  12. oledirteh

figures. i have less then 7000 miles left on my warranty and the world is my oyster after that lol.
  13. oledirteh

ps. im joking. they claimed my truck was tuned cause i put a intake on mine lol.
  14. oledirteh

im surprised they warrantied the work when you clearly have after market shocks on there!
  15. oledirteh

Losing weight

he's wrong in the video. prob just a mistake, but 2019 and 2020 has the cp4. not 21