Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by Ohio Ram

1. Ohio Ram

Ram Box painted covers coming off

I didn't call, I sent a web message. They emailed the next morning. And I was called today fro Chrysler to discuss what has been going on. https://www.chrysler.com/webselfservice/mopar/EmailPage.html
  2. Ohio Ram

You need to contact customer care yourself. They replied to me the next day (this morning) and gave me a case number. Said give them a few days to contact the dealer.
  3. Ohio Ram

Well, round #3 for the dealer with the drivers side Rambox lid. This is getting old, three times in five months since I bought the truck, new. This last time it leaked when it rained a few days ago. Starting to be sorry I bought the truck. They act like it's no big deal. But it's no different...
  4. Ohio Ram

Floor Mats

Weathertech told me they did not have any when I asked, at the beginning of June for my 2019. I also opted for the OEM accessory mats for my 2019 2500.
  5. Ohio Ram

Post Pics of your 2019+ 2500 or 3500!

Bought mine 05/31/2019, last day of the month is the best day to buy.
  6. Ohio Ram

Ram boxes are.....plastic now?

The sad thing is one side is great, all the body line gaps are good, everything is tight. The drivers side is terrible. It was fine the day I brought the truck home. And they can replace these parts, but I will not let them paint any of the bed to "blend" the new parts to match. We pay $65,000...
  7. Ohio Ram

Ram boxes are.....plastic now?

I'm having problems with my 2019 PW drivers side lid. It is very disappointing, had it back once already for this, their fix didn't last a few weeks. They even wrote on the work order if the problem happens again, that the body shop needs to see it. So why they just didn't take it to the body...
  8. Ohio Ram

I've had issues with my drivers side lid coming loose from the inner panel. I bought this 2019 Power Wagon May the 31st, tool it back five weeks later. They fixed it. Maybe a week went by and the lid started getting loose and out of alignment again. Just made another appointment, but they said...