Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by obhitn3

1. obhitn3

FS: Digital Rearview Mirror 2.0 & CHMSL w/ DRVM & Cargo Camera

Who lists an item for sale and never checks the thread?
  2. obhitn3

Be careful, I asked the same Question then had 2 PM’s from 2 different user names tell me To reach out to 2 different email addresses claiming the seller wasn’t active on the forums. Smells really scammy to my. If you have something to sell, you should be checking your thread right?
  3. obhitn3

12" Uconnect Split Screen

Not sure I can get carplay as a widget in my 23. Did that functionality dissapear? Cant get it in my 24 jeep either. I was def able to do this in my 22.
  4. obhitn3

Was this taken out of your truck, or new and never used?
  5. obhitn3

Three Audible Electronic Dings/Pings

Mine is definitely pinging for a red light camera. Went into the navigation screen, then settings and changed it to alerts and voice. Now it dings 3x and talks to you saying Red Light Camera.
  6. obhitn3

Three Audible Electronic Dings/Pings

I think I may have figured it out, but not sure why there is no alert that can be seen. It keeps happening to me in the same places over and over. Briefly showed a "blank" looking alert that seemed like it was trying to show me something once... But, I think its the navigation screen alerting...
  7. obhitn3

Tonneau Regrets?

I emailed roll n lock and they said for whatever reason the website is not updated and the 2019-20 model is the one to order. See email screen shot attached.
  8. obhitn3

2022 Uconnect 5 12.0 Glitches

That would drive me nuts. At least when mine is working, it works. But missed a turn the other day cause carplay was locked up lol. I also get weird chime alerts once and a while out of nowhere. One sounds like the BSM alert when it goes off with the blinker on, and the other one is a higher...
  9. obhitn3

Not sure, but hope they come out with another fix soon. Short trips seem to be ok, but longer trips are a PIA.
  10. obhitn3

Dash Cam Recommendations

I am a fan of the blackvue cameras. Small, and fit perfectly under the mirror.. blackboxmycar.com is a good place to start to check them out.
  11. obhitn3

I am in the same boat. Dealer did the update before i picked up the truck and still super glitchy. Screen locks up all the time, goes black, loses the short cut icons at the bottom, and loses the touch capability. All the above happen routinely but you never know which its going to be. Goes...
  12. obhitn3

Uconnect 5 Soft Reset/Reboot and Factory Reset Instructions

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. Drove home 6 hours from the dealership and one of the things I am looking into today. I hope that’s all it is! Thank you…
  13. obhitn3

Uconnect 5 Soft Reset/Reboot and Factory Reset Instructions

Picked mine up yesterday and it’s super buggy. Freezes, doesn’t allow changing of the screens sometimes, changes pages on its own during phone calls, and flashes to a blank screen out of nowhere. Heard great things about it being fast too…. My system in my 2017 was smoother.. maybe it needs...
  14. obhitn3

2022 Factory Orders - Mileage on pickup

Mine is showing 48 on the app. Flying out to get her Friday am. Seems like a lot to me...
  15. obhitn3

2022 HD Crowdsourced VIN/Order Tracking

To add to the hysterics of my Ram Chat conversations this am..... I got an email about 11 am this morning that my truck landed at the dealer!! Should be flying out to pick her up at the end of the week!